BioWare Letting Fans Choose Mass Effect 3's FemShep

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
#4 is hawwwt.

I've not even played ME. FYI.

Although i'll rent ME2 to see if i'll get the 3rd, a little off topic, but any tips?

Chatboy 91

Feb 25, 2011
Give me the original FemShep from the first two games, or none of them.

I've already played the first two games as her multiple times, I really don't understand why they had to change her for ME3. Are they going to change MaleShep as well now?

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
No black or Asian Shepherd eh? Typical. None of them look like my (admittably white) Shepherd. Might as well stick with the default, instead of turning this into a Ms. Universe contest.

Lord_Gremlin

Apr 10, 2009
Tharwen said:
I like 1,3 and 4. My main problem with no. 5, besides the long hair, is that I have a hard time imagining her with renegade scars all over her face.
Truly evil space pirates use expensive technology for face reparation. What, you didn't get enough Platinum?

SandroTheMaster

Apr 2, 2009
Fun fact, if 1 to 3 were compressed into the same option (since they pretty much are the same with only the most minor of cosmetic changes), it'd have enough votes to compete with "so-generic-it-hurts-my-brain" 5.

Never ask the fans. Remember the #1 rule about humanity: most people are idiots.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
What I would suggest Bioware do, honestly, is to have the most popular be the default, but make it so that all of them are available as cycl-able presets when it comes to the custom face creation. Really, I wish they had better presets for Maleshep. I find his appearance creepy and the custom ones always end up looking really... off.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
FemShep should definitely have long hair. It's just a fact that women in short hair look terrible. Look at Emma Watson if you want proof...

wolfcrux

Oct 6, 2010
xXAsherahXx said:
FemShep should definitely have long hair. It's just a fact that women in short hair look terrible. Look at Emma Watson if you want proof...
loltroll is lol...

Look at Hillary Swank, Rihanna, Kiera Knightley, Demi Moore, Pink, Vinona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Anne Heche, Sharon Stone, Milla Jovovich and Charlize Theron whilst you're at it then. And those are just the ones off of the top of my head.

Subject7

Nov 2, 2010
As someone who dislikes the prevalence of blond characters, I must reluctantly admit that blond Shepard is the best. But that's mostly due to the length.

Apr 5, 2008
4 or 5 if I had to pick, though the default and my own FemShep [http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2351/kateshepard.jpg] are significantly better than all those choices.