BioWare Letting Fans Choose Mass Effect 3's FemShep

May 5, 2010
For all those complaining:

You do know you can still just make your own, right?

I mean, I think they all look horrible, but that doesn't matter because I CAN MAKE MY OWN.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
4 and 5 are the only ones that have any work done on them. The rest look like short haired lesbians. They are just uninteresting to look at and fade into the background.

Having said that I pick NR 1

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Logan Westbrook said:
BioWare Letting Fans Choose Mass Effect 3's FemShep

Now that it knows people really like FemShep, BioWare wants to give people a FemShep they really like.
*FacePalm*
I get it, Bioware, I really do. But shouldn't one of these just looked like a higher def more detailed version of the previous default? That's the image in everyone's head!

KillerMort

May 1, 2011
#3 she looks the most as if she is or was in a militaristic life style and she also looks the most general/average that was what they had the look to be for male shep, so i'd expect the same for fem shep, equal rights y'know.

Raeil

Nov 18, 2009
Honestly, I don't really like any of these. My FemShep is basically 5's eyes, 1's hair (but slightly longer and covering her forehead), 2's hair color (but brighter), and with a square jaw instead of a rounded jaw. These are very well done Shepard's, but none of them make me go "Ooh, I think THAT one represents my ideal version of Shepard."

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I'm gonna go with 5, just because I think Blonde Hair is the hottest, and since I'm gonna buy this game regardless of what marketing they throw at us and probably play as a dude I don't really care what FemShep looks like

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
*grumbles about lack of the default from ME1 and 2*

#4 looks like the Shepard my mother plays.

Would vote for #2, except that I cant seem to find the damn button

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
#1 and #3 both look attractive and fit the soldier role. Unfortunately, it was inevitable that blond, "sexy *****" Shepard would win. There was only one long-haired caucasian and too many variables between the others. Just looking at the comments under #5 most people admit they want a different hair color, so I hope BioWare follows this up with a hair color survey. Doesn't really matter though, this Shepard is only going on the Collector's box and into the marketing.

Slightly off-topic: Hey, BioWare. Can we get those 6 as presets? [i/]please?[/i]

Mar 26, 2008
fi6eka said:
The blond bimbo looks really nice, but I have to go with number 6 - she is HAWT.
Exactly! But I'm guessing we're in the minority. RIP Bettie Page.

*Sigh* I've never thought of femshep as a blonde.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
YAY there is really no argument here. The blond girl is the hottest and actually has a nice haircut....the others looks rather....mmm brute shall we say.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
I can't be the only one who thinks all these look terrible. It's the face I think, when ever I see a woman glaring at me like that I wonder what I've done wrong and if I'm going to have to sleep on the couch tonight.

fnartilter

Apr 13, 2010
The blond one reminds me of 17, the robot chick from Dragon Ball Z.

I chose 1, 2, and 6. Six because she reminds me most of my femshep, but with longer hair.