BioWare Letting Fans Choose Mass Effect 3's FemShep

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I'd say 1 through 3. I think short hair works well with a tough character that has been through as much as Shep has. Also, long hair is more realistic because it is more practical.

Centrophy

Dec 24, 2009
Can I get a box option with the male shep? No? Well okay... I was just going to get it on Steam anyway... Wait, what? It won't be on Steam? Origin, you say? So I have to look at the box art when selecting my game from the Origin menu because you want to be exclusive online? Oh.... ::sad face::

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
How is 5 winning? Oh.... we're in America where the only thing that matters is blond hair. Number 4 all the way.

DarthSka

Mar 28, 2011
I'm going with number five. I think she's actually close to what I consider my 'canon' female Shepard. Happy day!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Since I do not, and will never have a facebook account, I will have to go with number 4 here. Even though it does not count, oh well.

CAPTCHA: Well Read. - Why thankyou.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I voted for number 3, but I still like default FemShep way more. And I frakin' hate that blonde one.

Jane Shepard for the win!!!!

Spaec

Oct 23, 2009
Hm. No 3 looked best but mostly because the eye liner actually fit her look instead of just conveying... I dunno, contrived broodiness.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
I honestly have to say that I much preferred the original default compared to these. I've sort of grown attached to that one. I have multiple save files I will be moving over for Mass Effect 3 both male and female but I do have to say that there was something about Femshep that just clicked very well.

moosek

Nov 5, 2009
I like 4. But I play as a male infiltrator.

What I would hope for is class-based conversation bonuses. Depending on your class you could interrupt differently; biotic powers, brutality, overcharge armor, turning invisible, etc. Maybe create branching paths exclusive to certain classes or abilities (so you can still send a party member through).

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wait so they're asking what the default should be??

anyway from the choices the last one is my least favorite. the first few looked very similar so I was like uhh idk, but ah anyway I just use the default male

Robjes

Aug 12, 2009
None are suitable really,
A military commander with a no nonsense attitude sporting 3 layers of foundation and eyeliner?
Old femshep was 100x better, believable as commander, none of these new ones are.