BioWare Unveils Mass Effect Trilogy

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
crazyrabbits said:
Adam Jensen said:
What's the point if they're not done with ME3 DLC yet? You buy the trilogy and then they release more DLC, and then they release another trilogy with all the DLC. If you want to buy it, just wait until they're done with the whole thing.
I know - especially if the supposed "DLC release schedule" that's being shopped around is true. We know there's at least one more still to come (Omega), and supposedly several others, including a "Guardian/Citadel", "Light" and "Rebirth" DLC that's apparently coming out either in late 2012 or early 2013.
Wow. I was really out of the loop. I didn't know about these leaks. And if they're true then I'm gonna be leaking from every fuckin' hole in the body. I just hope Bioware knows what they're doing and that eventually they will fix the mess they've made.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
No! NO! Away with you, foul demon! Do not haunt me any longer!

These games are coming back to take me to the underworld!

violent_quiche

May 12, 2011
If it features all DLC I'm in,...after 12 months at a discounted price for the convenience of having everything in the one place. If not, then I couldn't raise the requisite number of shits to be remotely excited. I still play the hell out of the ME series, still dig the characters and gameplay but the dlc marketing for ME3 annoyed me more than the conclusion. I'm ok with dlc that colours in the interesting corners, but not when it's dropping in massive chunks of lore at a premium, like all of the ME3 non-multiplayer packs.

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
Jandau said:
I don't really see the point to this, considering that the 3rd one probably isn't done milking the DLC cow just yet. I think I'll wait for the Ultimate Total Citadel Edition, or whatever they end up calling the one that actually has all the stuff once the 3rd one is finally finished...
Saints row 3 milks dlc. Everything from extra skins to cheat codes being sold over there. Mass effect dlc (including 3) is some of the highest quality dlc i've ever bought.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Dendio said:
Jandau said:
I don't really see the point to this, considering that the 3rd one probably isn't done milking the DLC cow just yet. I think I'll wait for the Ultimate Total Citadel Edition, or whatever they end up calling the one that actually has all the stuff once the 3rd one is finally finished...
Saints row 3 milks dlc. Everything from extra skins to cheat codes being sold over there. Mass effect dlc (including 3) is some of the highest quality dlc i've ever bought.
Good for you. That still doesn't change the fact that I don't see a point of a "Complete" edition when there will be more DLC content for one of the games...

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
I will only buy this on two conditions:

1. All the DLC is included.

2. It's available on Steam.

If it fails either condition, I won't be buying it.