Breaking: Man Sets Fire to GameStop, Arrested After Standoff with Cops

BritishWeather

Mar 22, 2010
BritishWeather said:
Always A Fez said:
Hashime said:
He could have been planning to hold up the store until Black Ops comes out.
........Of course...makes perfect sense.....?
lol he might of have been attempting a world record for the longest standoff of 13 days before being the first person to die of fatigue in a 13 day stand off.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
Kross said:
Typical "gamer", start waving guns around and burning things as soon as they're away from their terror simulators for more then a few minutes.
Ba dum tish?
OT: Very strange. I'll bet he says video games killed his *insert family member* and the media will have a field day about how he's the real victim here.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Mackheath said:
N***** burned mah shop!

...sorry, had to be done.
VincentX3 said:
Hashime said:
He could have been planning to hold up the store until BLACK Ops comes out.
I just had to do it.... ¬.¬
Seriously? Half an hour into a thread we've got two people who feel they need to point out that the guy is black. Grow up.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
If his motives are the California Video Game Trial then I will cry. In fact, I'll cry no matter what. Nothing justifies this.

Calumon: Did he think he was gonna win?

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
What a waste of games. There go the 26 copies of Fifa 2010 and 300 copies of MarioParty8.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
Actual said:
Mackheath said:
N***** burned mah shop!

VincentX3 said:
Hashime said:
Seriously? Half an hour into a thread we've got two people who feel they need to point out that the guy is black. Grow up.
It was a joke jeez =/ Cool down

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
Actual said:
Mackheath said:
N***** burned mah shop!

VincentX3 said:
Hashime said:
Its just a meme bro and besides, from the point of view of a mixed-race individual, I dont find n***** offensive unless its used in a derogatory manner, or said specifically to insult me. Its just a stupid antiquated word that some idiots like to blow out of proportion, both black and white.

just ban me

Sep 19, 2010
damn, I was just in that mall a few months ago, that is some weird shit man but glad they caught the idiot

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
zipzod said:
It's a sham! He's just a very well-disguised agent from EA.
You see, Project ten-dollar isn't about DLC at all, its about training an army of incredibly stupid vandals without shoes to burn down Gamestops across the US! Its a truly diabolical scheme, even for EA!

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Damn why does all of this stuff happen in California? I live like 20 minutes away from Roseville...<.<

twm1709

Nov 19, 2009
Well the answer is pretty obvious
Videogames have turned this innocent, quite likely honor student as well, young man into a psycho arsonist. Ban videogames already!!! -_-J

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
I bet nobody is going to explain this by saying "video games make you violent".

That would just be silly.

twm1709 said:
Well the answer is pretty obvious
Videogames have turned this innocent, quite likely honor student as well, young man into a psycho arsonist. Ban videogames already!!! -_-J
I'm glad there's another reasonable person here! It's obvious everyone elses minds are corrupted.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Fox News is gonna be all over this.

Luckily I won't have to watch it, but still. Knowing that they will is enough to piss me off royally.