Bulletstorm Dev Honors Yahtzee With Priceless Gift

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
oh but wouldn't it be so wonderfully Ironic if Yahtzee tore Bulletstorm to shreds in a way no unlike how he obliterated Mind Jack today

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I read this, and was hoping one of the skillshots was "Zero Punctuation", where you empty an entire clip into someone without pause, or something. But flaming titties work well too.

Jan 27, 2011
Oh gosh I hope that points ends up in his review. XD

This is pretty cool. Good on you, People can fly, for adding a small, but totally hilarious touch to your game.

Wolfy4226

Sep 22, 2009
But does it shoot shurikens and lightning?

I mean hello, if it doesn't do that, then it's really a step back, isn't it?

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
What's with all the guys saying he's gonna rip it apart? He loved Painkiller because it was like Bulletstorm. He might say it's mostly the same but it's a good game anyway. Also Firetits=Awesomeness.

PiercisionBass

Apr 1, 2010
therandombear said:
lol, cool skin xD
Sadly I don't think we have a flaming tits song, only for balls...sadly :3

Behold:
Not exactly about tits on fire, but there's a line about breasts being "balls of flame".

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Kenjitsuka said:
Leemaster777 said:
Wow, okay, that is without question one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Tits and fire really DO make everything better.

Now I REALLY can't wait for Yahtzee's review of Bulletstorm, so he can comment on this.
Exactly right!
Yahtzee, you charismatic stallion, review this. Chop, chop! :)
watch Yahtzee destroy this game when he reviews it. i'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen :/

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Hope Bulletstorm get's reviewed next week so we can see what Yahtzee's response will be.

Other than that,what more do you want.Tits on fire is just plain epic :p

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Just one more reason for me to play this game. To the person or people who put this in: you guys ROCK!

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
AAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAGH!!! MY FACE! IT'S MELTING FOR THE PURE AWESOMENESS OF THAT GUN!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASPLATAWFLAAAAAUGHYABLSPLABAGAGHGUAGH!!!!!!!!