Jan 12, 2009
Pretty sure in te Bingie office as they let out each ban there was a chorus of:

Double Ban!
Triple Ban!
Over Ban!
Ban Tacular!
Banning Riot!

Etc etc.

Wel Done Bungie, Well done indeed. Nice to see that you still watch over Reach even now you have departed.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
haha, nice. i bet that those who cheat and get their stuff taken will still complain it's unfair

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
My respect for bungie has increased. And why the hell are they whinning? They broke the rules and should have expected punishment.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Evilsanta said:
And why the hell are they whinning?
Because Bungie didn't say that was cheating before they banned them. THTS NOT FAREEE!!!
They didn't get banned from play though which to me is the saddest/funniest part. They got their credit's reset and can't earn any for 24 hours, but one would assume they can still play the game freely for the fun of it anyway.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Typically I'm quite defensive of the Halo community, overall I reckon we're alright. However I still have no sympathy for the cheaters and finks who broke the rules of the game and I reckon they deserved what they got and frankly, I enjoy hearing (or reading) them whine about it.

Just be aware though, this behavior they are exhibiting is not true of all Halo fans, these guys are just whining moaners who did the crime but don't think they deserve to pay the fine. So I'll mock them as much as I want.

Starting with the fellow who called the idea:
'retated'

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
Bungie deleted my campaign saves, bastards.

I didn't cheat, didn't even know how to and
It happened BEFORE this incident
for no reason

WTF Bungie are retarded, first a crap campaign now deleting my saves. Let the little kiddy cheaters get credits and ranks as well I don't care but bring back my saves.

Mr.SunShine

Feb 25, 2010
MetallicaRulez0 said:
I wish other companies on the consoles would treat their games the way Bungie does. You cheat? Get banned, fuckwad. You're a douchebag? Get banned, fuckwad. You post pictures of penises in your file share? Get banned, fuckwad.

We need more companies that ban fuckwads, is the jist of what I'm saying I guess.
Battlefield 2142 came out and dice found out that the first 20 people to reach the highest rank had used hacks, cheats, glitches and all sorts of scumbagging tools of scumbaggery. so they reset their ranks took away their guns and posted a note the next day ingame basically saying "congratulations to the noobs who do not have the skill to play our game but didn't let that stop em from reaching the top" or something like that.... ahh memories... Dice was a good company

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
AstylahAthrys said:
Excuse me while I go read cheaters whine on B.net

Hah, these people are funny. "OMG WE ARE NOT CHEATERS, WE'RE IMPROVISERS!" and "BUNGIE DIDN'T TELL US THIS WAS CHEATING, WAAAH."

Silly noobs.
Oh god, this. The amount of them saying 'Bungie should be clearer what's a bannable offense!'

No. Shut up. It's common fucking sense, cheating will have repercussions. If the cheating in question is gaining credits dishonestly, then obviously they're going to get taken away from you. Dickheads.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
rapidoud said:
Bungie deleted my campaign saves, bastards.

I didn't cheat, didn't even know how to and
It happened BEFORE this incident
for no reason

WTF Bungie are retarded, first a crap campaign now deleting my saves. Let the little kiddy cheaters get credits and ranks as well I don't care but bring back my saves.
Maybe you just forgot to save, maybe your Xbox crashed, Bungie can't do anything to the Offline mode, but as soon as you hit matchmaking, they can do what they like.

Sounds like someone's just pissed because he/she has to do the campaign again, something i acctualy like doing. If you don't like the game, return it, simple.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Such comedy gold;

Bungie thread of epic Bawwwwwing said:
iPHYZiKs; "Thanks for the warning that this is going to happen. Sometimes i wonder what goes through your -blam!- ass heads and crying that people are exploiting ur game. U just lost alot of players. Im taking this game back asap and getting my money back. So long Bungie and ur rediculous rules"

Typical response; I WANT MY RANK BACK!! YOU STOLE MY INTERNET ERECTION FROM ME!! Whaaaaa!!
I want to draw this to people's attention...

Why the fuck would you capitalise the U at the beginning of the next sentence...seriously, it was spelled fine, then he ruins it with "U and Ur"

Eee god to funny XD

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
AstylahAthrys said:
Excuse me while I go read cheaters whine on B.net

Hah, these people are funny. "OMG WE ARE NOT CHEATERS, WE'RE IMPROVISERS!" and "BUNGIE DIDN'T TELL US THIS WAS CHEATING, WAAAH."

Silly noobs.
Oh god, this. The amount of them saying 'Bungie should be clearer what's a bannable offense!'

No. Shut up. It's common fucking sense, cheating will have repercussions. If the cheating in question is gaining credits dishonestly, then obviously they're going to get taken away from you. Dickheads.
*High Fives Vanguard with utmost of respect*