Call of Duty: Everyone Else

Polock

Jan 23, 2010
For a minute there I thought you were suggesting a new call of duty game as in..

CALL OF DUTY: EVERYONE ELSE. Kind of like..I don't know. You play a regular guy and Russians (its always Russians) invade your land.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I was making the most of my Explorer Perk in Fallout: New Vegas.

Still got a lot of places to go.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I was drawing, I'm getting it but more for the playing with friends bit, though thankfully a friend is getting it for me, yay logo design.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Me, I was studying for a Calc II test (fuck you Calc II and all your nonsensical problems). Up until that day I'd been playing ACII though, a game I'd been meaning to replay for a long time.

Apr 28, 2008
I was playing Halo Reach. And enjoying the fact that Black Ops will cause a good chunk of the annoying community(squeakers, assholes) to leave Reach.

That makes me happy.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Actually, I was playing Call of Duty. You know, the good one. From 2003.

Well, that's not really fair, United Offensive was great too. And CoD2 wasn't bad either. Yep, that should cover it.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Iwata said:
So as we all know, Black Ops has been released, and has set the Interwebz aflame. I've seen quite a few "How was your Black Ops launch" features and threads spread all over, so I thought I'd do the same for all of us who DIDN'T buy the game.

So...

What else were you doing when Black Ops was launched?
Uh, I don't know, when was it released? Is that the name of a new Pokemon or something? I'm not really in to Pokemon to be honest.

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
I was subjecting myself to Kingdom Hearts when it launched.. A game someone on this very forum demanded I play.

...I beat it when I was younger. No idea how I stomached it then.

Then I played .Hack//infection, and I have not ever laughed harder in my life.

So overall I was having a blast I guess :p

allonbacuth

Oct 18, 2009
Programming a microcontroller for a chess playing robot. Also, on a semi-related note, was anyone else pissed off at the "everyone is a soldier" ads?