arc1991 said:
Aura Guardian said:
I was playing Goldeneye 007
Game as a muffin you. ^_^

Was sitting at home crying :(

i wanted it soo much! getting it today though =D
I'm sorry but what does that mean?
Lol sorry XD my slang has caught me out XD

i live in Middlesbrough in England, and when we say things like "your game as a badger (or beaver, or what ever random word you can think of)" or something it kinda means daring, or being brave. but we just say it for anything really.

for example "I'm going into town on my own" "game as a sheep you"

we just say it for laughs usually. or it can be for something serious, where we just say your game as, with no random word.

Hope that makes sense, i may have just confused the Escapist =\

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
I was probably asleep. I would buy the game but I haven't got Xbox Live at the moment; so I don't feel like paying forty-five quid for a six hour long single player campaign.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
arc1991 said:
Aura Guardian said:
arc1991 said:
Aura Guardian said:
I was playing Goldeneye 007
Game as a muffin you. ^_^

Was sitting at home crying :(

i wanted it soo much! getting it today though =D
I'm sorry but what does that mean?
Lol sorry XD my slang has caught me out XD

i live in Middlesbrough in England, and when we say things like "your game as a badger (or beaver, or what ever random word you can think of)" or something it kinda means daring, or being brave. but we just say it for anything really.

for example "I'm going into town on my own" "game as a sheep you"

we just say it for laughs usually. or it can be for something serious, where we just say your game as, with no random word.

Hope that makes sense, i may have just confused the Escapist =\
I understand now. Thanks.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Everyone in my school was creaming themselves over this game, really annoying.

I'm still playing New Vegas. Beat my first playthrough, thinking of what kind of character to play next.

Sep 9, 2010
I was sleeping. And laughing at all the losers at my school who went to the midnight launch. I mean they are the steryotype of people who play COD, just a few years older. Alos I will be playing FO:NV all night tonite. *rushes to Xbox*

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
I was doing final year short essays for my History degree.

Gaming-wise I was playing Demon's Souls and reveling in the fact I steered away from generic shooter number X.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Up laying in bed trying to fall asleep but distracted by stuff in my head that was bringing my depression back... so, yeah... not that great of a night... :/

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Worked on my Trigonometry homework by proverbially droving nails into my skull with their evil training software.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Mostly been thinking to myself that I'm the only one who thinks Call of Duty is an ongoing and massive war propaganda campaign. An extremely f-ing successful one. Also, generally speaking, not giving much of a fak about the game itself. A 5 hour campaign and amazingly mediocre multiplayer for $60. Not much else to say about that.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
allonbacuth said:
Programming a microcontroller for a chess playing robot. Also, on a semi-related note, was anyone else pissed off at the "everyone is a soldier" ads?
No it was "There's a soldier in all of us."

And I thought they were cool, but then I got angry that it was for Black Ops and not the holodeck (which is what it looked like, if ever CoD comes to the holdeck).

Steamtech

Oct 5, 2010
Playing Vindictus, that game the escapist has been advertising. Been playing Nexon's games for a while (including Maplestory, I hope my brain forgives me for that lapse in judgement) and this one is actually incredibly engaging.