Cancel a TV show and renew another

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
joshthor said:
now, mildly off topic. i am really wondering why so many people chose glee. honestly, have you guys even watched it? because i dont know a single person who has watched that show and didnt like it. im including my programming/3d professors, my bosses, and my freinds and family
Apologies for the double post but have to agree with what you're saying. As far as bad shows go, it is definetly not the worst thing on tv. If it wasn't for ruining good songs with worse versions I doubt there would be any hate for it...

Gorden Springel

Apr 3, 2010
imudkip said:
The rules are simple: tell us a TV show you would like cancelled and another show that you would like renewed.

I'll start. I want to see Glee cancelled and Misfits renewed.

Go.
Cancel Survivor, renew Dollhouse (it was a fricken sweet show despite what the sheep will have you believe)

Eifla

Aug 23, 2010
Cancel- The X Factor, I don't *really* need to explain....

Renew- Green Wing! The ol' girl had one series left in her!

glitch388

Undeniable Logic
Feb 9, 2010
Lets see,
Cancel Jersey Shore, Renew SuperJail!

Cancel Clevland Show, Renew Futurama (said in the assumption that no new episodes are coming out currently. the straight to dvd movies dont count)

cant think of any more. ill get back to it.

Feb 25, 2009
Grey'ys Anatomy cancelled and Carnivale renewed.
Glee cancelled and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles renewed.

Skwurlyman

Jan 12, 2011
Cancel most action cartoons and bring back Batman:TAS, Gargoyles, Swat Katz, Biker Mice From Mars, really anything from those days.

Cancel animated comedies in favor of Animaniacs and Rocko's Modern Life.

And cancel whatever Nick Jr. crap you have to in order to bring back Bill Nye and Beakman's world...even Mr. Wizard would do! Where's the science love these days!?

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Goodbye: The Cleveland Show, Tim and Eric (anything by them)
Return: Digimon (pick a season, any is fine) Outlaw Star
Well actually I believe they already are makiing a new Digimon season...

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Xros_Wars

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
GOODBYE Raising Hope.

WELCOME BACK Greg the Bunny!!

no...no, hell is still molten rock...My wish will never come true. Nothing against Raising Hope, I just really liked Greg the Bunny.

MCDeltaT

Aug 18, 2009
Cancel: The Cleveland Show
Bring back: My Name is Earl (I need to know who dodge's father is!!)

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Just about all reality shows - tho I might allow Big Brother back if it was run under series 1 UK rules, where they actually had a range of people, and left them to get on with it, instead of getting a dozen fame hungry clones and giving them tasks every hour in case someone stops watching.

Bring back the only reality show I ever liked and was worth it, Kings of Comedy.

I don't know if the US had the same 'thing' as us, with the breaking of alternative comedy in the 80s, they took 6 old style comedians from the 70s, and 6 'new' , on the up comics, and put them in a house together, and there was genuinely interesting conversations about everything, because you've got a dozen smart, witty people instead of the usual dozen dumbasses.

Also, as the BBC brought back 'Not Going Out' (a miracle as it's genuinely good and popular), I'd have to ask for 'The Late Edition' to return, it was essentially the UK's 'Daily Show' hosted by Marcus Brigstocke.

EmoDan

Nov 11, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Goodbye: The Cleveland Show, Tim and Eric (anything by them)
Return: Digimon (pick a season, any is fine) Outlaw Star
Have you seen the new Outlaw Star OVA yet
and isn't there new digimon series all the time in Japan atm its digimon xwars or something

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
Just for shits and giggles, See ya later Two and a half men, HELLO LOST.

Not in a billion years.

Lets o an easy one. cancel glee and bring back... Root of all evil (Lewis blacks show)

What? I liked it...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
kman123 said:
Goodbye everything...

Hello Firefly
Damn ninjas!
But not everything, just every single F*in' reality show.
And there's a lot I want to bring back, but Firefly beats them all by a long shot now that Futurama is back.

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
Shot jersey shore in the head and give me some new rugrats, which is still in my top five tv shows so far.