Cancel a TV show and renew another

Cormitt

Apr 16, 2009
I'll give the networks their pick of which shows to cancel. Say any one of the mindless crime scene investigation shows that haven't had an original plot since the 90s, your choice of the trival soap opera medical dramas or any comedy that requires you to have a single digit IQ to get it.

As for what they need to bring back (AMC SHAME ON YOU!!!) Give me Rubicon back!!

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
tigermilk said:
Cancel Family Guy renew King of the Hill.
I was going to sale The Cleveland Show, but I like that idea, too. Pretty much any of those stupid Family Guy-ish shows and bring back King of the Hill, especially after how the final episode went...

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
I would cancel
75%of cartoon networks current programing
everything on disney channel except Phineas and Ferb unless I missed another good show there
MTV
G4
Tosh.O "it's okay but it should have been a once in a while special not a series"
Anything with extreme or any other spelling of said word
and probably a few hundred more

Shows I would bring back
Avatar the last airbender "I know its coming back but I wanna make sure it stays on and is done well"
Gargoyles aka THE BEST DISNEY SHOW EVER
Firefly
Megas XLR
Batman Beyond
Harvey Birdman
Darkwing Duck
Pushing Daisies
Green Hornet
Surface "I wanna see more giant sea creatures"
Godzilla "but done better and less repetitive"
Samurai Jack
Spiderman any of the good series
Daria
Doug"well just a similar show the old series was played out"
and many more but not as many as I would cancel

glitch388

Undeniable Logic
Feb 9, 2010
glitch388 said:
Lets see,
Cancel Jersey Shore, Renew SuperJail!

Cancel Clevland Show, Renew Futurama (said in the assumption that no new episodes are coming out currently. the straight to dvd movies dont count)

cant think of any more. ill get back to it.
Got more.

Cancel My Super Sweet 16, Renew Moral Orel

Cancel Bob's Burgers, Renew Look Around You

Cancel 16 and Pregnant, Renew The Drinky Crow Show.

I realize this is mainly bashing MTV and supporting [adult swim], but I dont care.

Flamex

Oct 6, 2009
Cancel Greys anatomy / any generic cop / hospital drama
bring back Legend of the seeker if you havnt heard of it its an awesome high fantasy show ( think LOTR) that lasted 2 seasons I reccemend it to anyone its just that awesome, it was cancelled due to really poor advertising of the show ( most people didnt know about it till it was halfway through season 2) theres also a huge campaign to bring it back.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
tigermilk said:
Cancel any old shit, bring back Firefly, then cancel it before the first episode is broadcast just for shits and giggles. If its not obvious I am the only person in the world not to have watched Firefly and I feel I am missing out and it manfiests itself in spite.

I am undecided on whether to watch it or not, is it better to have loved and lost? I wonder if the anguish caused by it only running for one season outweighs the pleasure of watching it?
I was exactly the same way, but I figured I'd put it on my Amazon list for X-mas and I got it and watched it. It's incredibly good IMO, but it's really hard to have, as you said, loved and lost. And not even a full season, only 14 eps. But they were all perfect. You should still buy the DVD, to give it money so that MAYBE it'll do a Futurama and come back.

dalek sec said:
SovietX said:
The Hills, Glee, Gossip Girl, actually just all of those stupid fucking shows with no plot, terrible acting and characters that I would love to see under the wheel of my car.

In return, Pokemon (Season 1), Futurama and Burn Notice.
Um Burn Notice is coming back for atleast another two seasons just so you know. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_notice
Oh thank the all-powerful Atheismo, I was scared there for a second.

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
I'd cancel any talent show like The X Factor and replace it with a new series of Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Deadlock Radium said:
Goodbye anything that's not Dexter, House, Burn Notice, Castle or Dark Blue.
I want Firefly back.
Holy crap! There's actually someone else out there who watched Dark Blue as well? :D

I wanna add that show to my list of shows I want back.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Cancel The Simpsons, every show on what used to be the WB and every non-Adult Swim show on Cartoon Network and bring back Firefly, Drawn Together, and Sam & Max!

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
Cancel: two and a half men, the big bang theory, house, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI new york
Renew: the chasers war on everything, boston legal, rome, the glass house, after war gundam X, farscape.

Steve Fidler

Feb 20, 2010
Cancel any two shows -> Bring back Firefly and Sarah Connor Chronicles

Honestly. Any two shows on the air right now. No two shows are either as good as these two. In fact, I couldn't think of ten good shows that are, combined, as good as either one. That is to say, shows making new episodes. There are lots of shows on the air right now that are good but are in syndication.