Cartoon that was canceled you wish hadn't been.

FunGuy155

Apr 29, 2011
Animaniacs,Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Invader Zim. Those shows were awesome. Though I was only recently introduced to Animaniacs in November of last year but I love it. So much that I got the DVDs to watch since I never could. It kinda sucks to be 15 and not know of the greatness of 90's cartoons.

Brentpool

Jan 19, 2011
Mine's gotta be Clone High

I don't understand! They explained that Ghandi's issues stemmed from the fact he couldn't live up to his Clone Father...uhg, people and their sensitivities...

SpectreHound

Jun 13, 2011
Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and half of the cartoons from the 90s.

I used to not admit that I loved cartoons and tried to be more "mature" by watching shows that weren't animated. Yea... that was a bad time for me. I wish I watched more now. I feel dumb.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
The good shows die young. Let them live too long and they'd be run to the ground.

Though it wouldn't be too painful if Animaniacs had one more episode. It had great humor and it was just one episode away from the 100 episode mark.

Burningsok said:
Ed Edd and Eddy

Ed cracked me up all the time :)
Stinky Hat.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
Donnyp said:
Samurai Jack. Luckily they plan to make a movie to end it properly.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Right, I should probably put in my 2 cents... but meantime let me think a bit.

EDIT2: Oh! Elfen Lied! The 'ending' was a total mess. Interesting revelation and then... the guy behind the series died. They should totally finish that.
(yeah, I've read the manga already, but so what)

EZola19

May 27, 2011
Spectacular Spider-man was greaat, but got dumped for a new Spider-man cartoon.
Agree with Dilbert, Teen titans, B:AS above
The early Adult Swim cartoons were awesome: Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman
WB Stuff was also kinda freaky but cool, especially Histeria! and Pinky & The Brain

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Dr. wonderful said:
linkzeldi said:
Teen Titans. The last episode. Just. What?
It never happened. You hear me? IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Jegsimmons said:
batman
animaniacs
freakazoid
ed edd n eddy (though it was more of a planned ending)
megas XLR
samurai jack (again, ending)
ren and stimpy
teen titans
justice league
that Lobo show that never made it past the pilot
clerks miniseries

oh so much nostalgia!!!

also, CANCEL THOSE TERRIBLE SHOWS LIKE JOHNNY TEST AND BEN 10!!! NO ONE LIKES THOSE!!!
AND PUT AVATAR BACK ON REGULAR NICK!!!
You do realized Avatar ended...right?

But if you want a little more avatar

avatar didnt end, and im talking about re-runs.

That's Korra the new avatar and I'm more scared of her now.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
LawlessSquirrel said:
Invader Zim. Such a shame that Nikelodeon screwed up with a uniquely dark cartoon with a lot of potential. That there was a third season and a movie planned and partially complete before the cancellation is just a big slap in the face.

Sigh...missed opportunities.
I'm fairly sure that the show stoped because jhonen vasques was tired of having all his work so toned down and to be honest his comics are so much better invader zim is really toned down I really dont understand what they were thinking hiring him to make a cartoon tho so inappriate hahahahaha

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
I want more Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. They did two seasons and Solid State Society and then decided to stop doing them. There could have been so much more of that goodness though.