Caught having sex

Aarowbeatsdragon

Jan 27, 2012
So after all the times of looking at forums where people discussed themselves getting caught having sex it seems im now a part of that group..kinda...earlier today my mother walked in on me and my girlfriend about to have sex for the first time. I cant even make eye contact with her anymore. so im just wondering, anyone else have any very awkward situations like this?

Dec 14, 2009
Got caught on your first time?

God damn :D

Bloody rookies, don't you know how to lock a door?

No locks? Don't risk it :D

I've never been caught.

And I've been with the same girl since I was 15.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
She couldn't be bothered to knock?

And, almost once. Heard my mom walking up just in time, quickly grabbed the blanket and tried to act as innocent as possible. To clarify, we both were still fully dressed, just fiddling around. Although i suspect she has more than half a brain cell so she knew the deal.

She did knock though.
Might need to read up on her knocking etiquette,though, since it is usually common to wait till someone yells "come in" or what not instead of waiting 0.000000001 second and then opening the door anyway.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Yeah, I have been three times. I don't really want to bother to elaborate right now, but if you must know, send me a message and I'll tell you!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
A few times, but by friends at parties and that sort of thing, never parents or anyone that matters. We all used to do it to eachother every now and again to piss eachother off, but we stopped after some of us had sex where we could see the door and we would just carry on and stare down anyone that came in.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I almost got caught wet-handed...well, maybe I was caught...this was back a few years ago in high school and while it was a close call instead of an actual 'me being caught' moment, it was as close as I've been to being caught. It was her brother who walked in.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Twice.

Once by my mum who thought it was hilarious and once by a lasses dad who didn't quite see the funny side.

Also, just because it fits and it's funny....

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Does it count when you think you're being quiet but half the house hears you? : \

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I've been walked in on quite a few times. I find just having a line prepared to make the situation funny works. My favourite is "It's exactly what it looks like."

My brother was one of the walk ins. Taught him a very important lesson about knocking.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
Back when my girlfriend was living at home her mother walked in on us right after we'd finished up. I was standing there wearing her (baby pink) dressing gown and nothing else, but thankfully her mother didn't really say anything (though apparently a few days later she offered to get my girlfriend's door fixed so it'd latch properly, though she refused to let any of her kids have locks).
Now she's living with some friends, and thankfully they tend to knock :p
At my place my family knows better than to come to my room if the door's closed, but it gets locked anyway.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
My house just has an agreement. I leave her to do whatever she's doing, she does the same for me. Although there have been one or two occasions in which I've had to frantically leap out of bed/dress/untie my girlfriend at hyper speed because we were needed for various reasons.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O

We all know that feel bro. We just have to pray things will work out.
It's horrible.

Id like a girlfriend and stuff.

But from what I've seen, they always want attention, and shit.

Or I could just tape their mouth shut.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O

We all know that feel bro. We just have to pray things will work out.
It's horrible.

Id like a girlfriend and stuff.

But from what I've seen, they always want attention, and shit.
Yeah, when I get a good job after uni I'll just buy one, I'm sure it will be much easier that way.

I'm sure amazon must sell some of these "female" things.
Nah I've heard bad things about the Amazon ones, things that make your skin crawl.

Try ebay or Play.com instead, better deals. If all else fails..

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Look her in the eyes and finish like a boss.

Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do in that situation. First of all my family isn't ashamed about sex, my mom forced me to come along to help her pick out lingerie for her to impress my dad. Second my mom has been pestering me to get laid and has been calling me gay because I haven't done it yet so she'd probably be happy and I could see her asking if I need anything.