Caught having sex

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Oh MAAN that's some bad luck right there.

However, as a single guy, I'd love to have that problem -_-'

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Oh MAAN that's some bad luck right there.

However, as a single guy, I'd love to have that problem -_-'

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
TehCookie said:
Look her in the eyes and finish like a boss.

Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do in that situation. First of all my family isn't ashamed about sex, my mom forced me to come along to help her pick out lingerie for her to impress my dad. Second my mom has been pestering me to get laid and has been calling me gay because I haven't done it yet so she'd probably be happy and I could see her asking if I need anything.
You wouldn't happen to be Regina George, would you?

OT: Never been caught because I've never done it. :\

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
See, this is why I'm never having sex in my mom's house. Or my current boy's parents' house. EFF that shit. You want this? You take me somewhere where I don't have to wonder even for an instant about privacy.

I say this 'cause I'm basically the female equivalent of Sean Hollyman there. Never had sex, never had a boyfriend.

Also:

TheRightToArmBears said:
A few times, but by friends at parties and that sort of thing, never parents or anyone that matters. We all used to do it to eachother every now and again to piss eachother off, but we stopped after some of us had sex where we could see the door and we would just carry on and stare down anyone that came in.
You and your friends are horrible people. For walking in for kicks and then staring at people while you were doing it!! *shudders*

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Well... I suppose that if you're outdoors, it's your own bloody fault if you're caught.

Totally worth it, though. *Nod*

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
I never actually had a fear of getting caught; but I have absolutely no shame so I'm no good example to follow :3

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Nope, never been caught. Then again, all my trysts have been in hotel rooms or in the privacy of her or my place.

There was a time one of their sisters was shocked to see my buddy and I in the living room the following morning (for all the wrong reasons) but that's a story for PM or an other time.

=y

May 11, 2012
Never been caught because I've never been in the act. Besides, I wouldn't have the deed done here. It's way too messy.

[sub][sub]Not to mention I'd have to be living in Vancouver to even consider having sex at this point in my life.[/sub][/sub]

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I've never been caught but I've had to run out the back door and jump a fence before then put on my pants.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I've been caught a few times by different parents. Once I had to go out a window and climb down a tree to escape a girl's mother. D:

I'd never been caught by my own mother, though. I was too smart for that! :D Do it at their house or somewhere neutral. Never my place.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
Well I wasn't caught in the actual act (hell I'm not sure if "the act" took place) but one night in college I had a party while my roommate was out of town and ended up getting REALLY trashed at which point it seemed like a grand idea to have sex in his bed. Suffice to say the details are still a bit blurry (read: I blacked out) but he came home to find me and some girl ass naked in his bed covered up by the American flag that beforehand hung on his wall and covered in strawberry syrup from head to toe. I still to this day have no wordly clue exactly what happened.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Off topic: The captcha on my post is "great unwashed". Oh, the joy.

On topic: My girlfriend and I were trying to get in a quickie while my freshman year roommate was off in the shower. We didn't notice the shower go off and he walks in on us. Oops.

Also, my roommate in subsequent years would have sex with me still in the room. Honestly, I didn't care as long as they were not loud enough to bother me with my headphones in. I always had to resist the urge to pop a few brews and say "Cheers!" to them.

2HF

May 24, 2011
When I was 16 years old I had my first girlfriend and we made out all the time(Score!). Every time we did her little brother would run to their mom screaming "They're doing S.E.X!!!". At first she'd come and peak in on us in her room just to make sure we weren't going any further than making out. Eventually she stopped checking on us. So one day we were in my girl's room and we really were about to have sex for the first time. Her little brother walked in (we were allowed to close the door but not lock it, shut up) and saw us and went screaming to his mother that we were "doing S.E.X.". We weren't about to risk it so we hastily put our pants back on and went back to watching whatever we had been watching. Her mother didn't come to check on us but we never got to try again, we broke up soon after, and I was sexually frustrated for the next 6 years.

The moral of this story? Fuck little brothers, just fuck all of em!

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Never been caught, and my mother is one of those Chinese moms that doesn't understand privacy or personal boundaries. She walks right into my room when the door is closed all the time to nag me.

That's actually how my mom sounds sometimes.

My dad is a different story, he actually knocks and generally doesn't bother me.

My solution: Never do it when she's home.

throwmeawaykid

May 18, 2012
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O
Me either but don't worry we can watch each others backs from satanists. Virgin alliance stand strong!
sorry forgot to quote!

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I was never caught in the act, but pretty much was.

I was 17 and dating my first "serious girlfriend" ('cause you know, it is always serious in high school). Up until then, we had always done it while her mom was at work, but we locked the screen door just in case. See, her bedroom didn't have a lock. And we still remembered to lock the door. ;P Anyway, girlfriend lets me take her from behind for the first time and we're really into it, so we didn't notice her mom had come home early and couldn't get into the house. We were trying to go for round two by the time she came around to my girlfriend's window and started shouting at us to open the door.

I think that's the quickest we'd ever gotten dressed. See, her mom was a cop that always came home in full uniform with her sidearm and everything. Did I mention her mom had major temper problems and that my girlfriend and I never used any sort of birth-control back then? I was terrified. Her mom glares at me and tells me I should go. I had my shirt on inside-out, my girlfriend hadn't put her bra back on... it was pretty obvious what was up. Girlfriend tries to spin it by telling her we were admittedly making out without our shirts. Mom never says a word to me about it.

Funny thing is, I'm still friends with that girlfriend ten years later and am on great terms with her mom.

TL;DR: My first girlfriend and I kinda got caught (not in the act) by a mom coming home early, but we still locked a door.