Celebrities from your hometown?

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Crap, I'm pretty sure I heard about someone who's famous and in some band coming from my town and going to my school (Yorktown, NY, if anyone knows) but I forget who, and don't want to embarrass myself with stupid guesses, and I'm too lazy to look it up. I'll get back to you if I do manage to summon enough energy to make another tab and move the cursor all the way up to the google search bar.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Ray Winstone went to my secondary school (high school for my cousins across the pond), I think he was born in Hackney and then moved to Enfield, the borough where I live (Edmonton, which is a part of it).

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
i'm pretty sure that john wayne lived in my town after all he is pretty much god where i live. rumor has it that ronald reagans vacation house was right down the street from me. and the whole cast of the show "the newport harbor, the real oc" lives in my town. there's a lot more celebrities that live in newport beach california but i can't name them all. and also, yes, Newport Harbor High School is real. i live a mile away and i'm going there next year.

mr mcshiznit

Apr 10, 2008
Jessica & Ashlee Simpson. My buddy actualy was babysat by ashlee simpson...I find her smokin hot so i think thats kinda cool.