Characters they need to kill off.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Name characters you think need to be killed off. Not right now, but eventually.

Doesn't have to be because you hate them, but they've yknow, 'had their time'.

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
Not many come to mind, but the most obvious are Mario and Sonic they have had their time. They should have one final game together called Mario and Sonic at the retirement home.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Master Chief.

So very, very much.

Come to think of it, they should have done it in Halo 3. Hell, they very nearly did.

By the looks of it, they'll be killing off Cortana instead.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Zhukov said:
Master Chief.

So very, very much.

Come to think of it, they should have done it in Halo 3. Hell, they very nearly did.

By the looks of it, they'll be killing off Cortana instead.
They tried, they really did, but Microsoft brought him back from the grave.

OT: Gonna have to throw my lot in with Sonic, the obvious choice, so obvious in fact, that the first response was Sonic. I don't think there's a character in the whole game industry that needs to die more than him.

Could also say Pikachu, or at the very least, evolve the thing. Seriously, it would be murderous as Raichu.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Thrall.

If his Captain Planet routine in Cataclysm wasn't bad enough they're now dedicating an entire expansion to getting rid of a flawed and therefore interesting character just so they can put Green Jesus back in command of the Horde.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Sixcess said:
Thrall.

If his Captain Planet routine in Cataclysm wasn't bad enough they're now dedicating an entire expansion to getting rid of a flawed and therefore interesting character just so they can put Green Jesus back in command of the Horde.

While that video is awesome Garrosh is a huge ass to everybody even the horde. Vol'jin had every right to call him out, and so did Cairn ;_; damn you evil tauren damn you. He wasn't interesting at all. He was just stupid and annoying.

This guy was completely flawed. Was he interesting? That kid is also my answer to topic he can go die in a hole but first tell me where it is so I can piss on his grave.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
inb4 people saying "nobody because other people enjoy them" and take the moral high ground.

Kratos. I am actually shooting in the dark here, I haven't played God of War and I am not that familiar with the story, but didn't he kill the majority of Greek gods? Even if not, he'll eventually run out things to kill, so either somebody would step up and take his place or he may get bored and kill himself, I dunno.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
DoPo said:
inb4 people saying "nobody because other people enjoy them" and take the moral high ground.

Kratos. I am actually shooting in the dark here, I haven't played God of War and I am not that familiar with the story, but didn't he kill the majority of Greek gods? Even if not, he'll eventually run out things to kill, so either somebody would step up and take his place or he may get bored and kill himself, I dunno.
i'll go with the nobody since it makes the most sense to me

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Desmond Miles - The most boring possible character in the most exciting possible universeTm

They should also really get rid of Master Chief, or at least expand his personality a bit. He's portrayed terribly in every one of the games.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
Batman in the Dark Knight movies. I think he should die or at least retire in the Dark Knight Rises. Afraid of what Warner Bros will do to the franchise after Nolan and Bale are done with it.

Gaming wise, I'd say Gordon Freeman. Just to shut up the Half-Life nerds.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Kratos(God of War) - he's dead leave him be!
Cole(InFAMOUS) - same as above!

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
GZGoten said:
why would they kill cole they ended the series? or is there a InFamous 3 i have not heard about?

OT: new dante as fast as possible.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
GZGoten:

lordlillen
Infamous Scribbler
why would they kill cole they ended the series? or is there a InFamous 3 i have not heard about?

OT: new dante as fast as possible.

did you play InFAMOUS 2? If you select the good ending Cole dies along with every conductor on planet Earth, if you select the bad ending Cole turns into the beast and every non-super powered person on the Earth dies then Cole goes on a rampage with Kuo and continues to destroy what's left of the world

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
My femshep in ME3.

..She's not the same as she was in ME1 and ME2, she's all...eager for attention and..flirty. It's awkward when you didn't pursue any romances at all with anyone in the previous games. And I don't get any neutral choices..

It just makes her awkward :( her time has come. ..I think I'll go get her killed and just...never go back :'(

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
FilipJPhry said:
Batman in the Dark Knight movies. I think he should die or at least retire in the Dark Knight Rises. Afraid of what Warner Bros will do to the franchise after Nolan and Bale are done with it.

Gaming wise, I'd say Gordon Freeman. Just to shut up the Half-Life nerds.
I'd be happy with this.
Mainly because they would have to make another game to actually DO THAT.

Unless Valve released a book or comic, and made it canon, which knowing valve, they could do.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Stegofreak

Aug 6, 2008
I'd be happy to see the end of Master Chief too, or Rico from the Killzone series. Since the whole Garza thin in Killzone 2 he's just annoyed me more and more with every passing objective. Guess that's why I liked Narville in 3. Always on Rico's back.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
FilipJPhry said:
They'll do a reboot, regardless of what happens in DKR.