Characters you hate with an unbridled, illogical passion

Tensacloud

Jul 4, 2011
Da Orky Man said:
Well, Jacob from ME2, but everyone seems to hate him.
Well, Jacob is basically an emotionless robot. He didn't even show real emotion when his dad was being a sick dictator. No wonder a lot of people hate him.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
BrailleOperatic said:
ANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

He's whiny, he's woebegotten ALL THE TIME. "Oh wah, I ate a ghost and now I am crazy, boo hoo..." It tell him to suck it up but he'd just blow the whole gorram city up again.

Go **** yourself, Anders. No one likes you.
He ate a ghost?

How the fuck does that happen?

Anyway, I can't think of any right now.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
mussolman said:
"I wanna be a sky pirate!". Seriously, fuck that guy.
I will admit though, I do like Basch. Possibly my favourite character. Fran seems deliberately sexualised, though I like the character, Ashe is like if Vaan was royalty, Penelo is too 'background', and Balthier, while being a leading man, only seems to be involved because he has an airship.

OT: The rivals in Heartgold/Soulsilver and Platinum. How I loathe those punks (and I can never think of a good name for them). There are probably more (like Wesker in RE5, or Aveline in DA2), but those pokemon rivals seem like their entire purpose for existing is to be a massive p@#$k.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
mussolman said:
"I wanna be a sky pirate!". Seriously, fuck that guy.
I have just made you my friend...in my mind of course.
ARGH! I just want to punch him all the time.

Oh! I also want to add Hope. 'Nuff said.

Lunareclipse123

Aug 14, 2007
People seem to be hating on Alyx quite a bit, but the character I hate most from the Half-life series is Gordon Freeman. Alyx may be occasionally annoying, but Gordon is the rudest man in existance! People talk to him and he just blanks them and walks on by. The thing I don't understand is why people still give him the time of day, rather than saying "okay then Freeman, go fuck yourself too" and go off to save City 17 on their own.

Oh and Blade, although that's not from a game. He makes no sense - a half-vampire should be *less* powerful than a real one, not able to massacre hundreds of them seemingly at will...

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Reaver in Fable 2. What a tool. He somehow gets away with all the murder, mutilation, and theft he's committed, and I hate it.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Thespian said:
Ashley Williams from Mass Effect.

No, wait, that's not her name. I believe she goes by smoking heap of bullet-ridden nuked ash discarded somewhere on Virmire and mourned by no one these days.
Yes! Always leave her to die.
Miranda from ME2, Carth from KOTOR, the kids in Little Lamplight from Fallout 3, Reaver from Fable 2, and Tingle (he's also quite creepy looking).

StorytellingIsAMust

Jun 24, 2011
A shitton of characters come to mind, so in no particular order:

Slippy Toad (Starfox series): You know, I don't really care if you show me the boss's health while alive, I don't want to protect your danger-prone, androgynous, froggy ass.

Navi (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time): I appreciate the lock-on feature and your advice, but your voice is annoying and nobody needs to be taught how to open doors.

Desmond (Assassin's Creed series): You have no personality whatsoever. I don't care about you, and the fact that you couldn't even run in the first game pissed me off so much.

John Madden (Madden series): Not exactly a character, but shut up. All he does is state the obvious. Even after he was removed from the commentaries of the Madden games, his successors have done the same.

Big the Cat (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes): Mental retardation is not funny, and you are going to hell for trying to make it funny Sonic Team.

The entire Animal Crossing cast (duh): You look creepy, you speak in gibberish, and you have no understanding of property ownership. K.K. redeems himself with his awesome music, but the rest of you are worthless.

Kratos (God of War series): You are nothing but a cess-pool of rage and violence and you lost all sympathy from me once God of War 2 started. You're not tragic anymore, you're just disgusting.

Princess Peach (You should know this *****): You are retarded for continually allowing yourself to get captured. One would think a princess would invest in some bodyguards. Wait a minute, didn't you fight in Mario 2, Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, and Super Princess Peach? Not to mention the Smash Bros games. Why the hell aren't you resisting capture?

Mario (If you don't know who this is, you shouldn't be on this site): Any man who allows himself to be Peach's ***** is not a man at all. You have no personality whatsoever. You are a plot device, nothing more.

luigiisawsome85

Aug 5, 2010
The Final Boss from No more Heros: Desperate Struggle, Jasper Batt Jr. reasons, reason, hmmm I can only think of ordering a gang to murder the main character's best friend, he is incredibly cheap, he claims to have killed your half brother, girlfriend, and a college, his voice is annoying, and killing him is not satisfying because he dies with a smile on his face and without a scream. I could go on, but I already made my point

dark king 1525

Nov 9, 2010
I hate Ken from Street Fighter with a passion. His endless frikin shoryukens and he just pisses me off with his "I'm so much better than you" attitude. Screw you Ken.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Pretty much any character Shia LaDoofus has ever played annoys the living fuck out of me.