Childhood crush?

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Summer Glau?

Granted, it's more of "teenage" than "childhood," but...

Also, there's a British gal at my church with tan-brown hair called Emma. I am seriously considering attempting to establish a relationship.

getoffmycloud

Jun 13, 2011
Elementary - Dear Watson said:

1 Biscuit to anyone who knows that movie from that scene...

Kirsten Dunst, Small Soldiers

Yep! My favourite movie when I was younger after seeing it at the cinema! And I still love it! Best kids film ever!! Oh... and the actress... I definately still would today!!
That would be small soldiers. can have my biscuit now :)

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
getoffmycloud said:
You may have one from the plate:

Only one though or you will anger the biscuit lady!! :O

getoffmycloud

Jun 13, 2011
getoffmycloud said:
You may have one from the plate:

Only one though or you will anger the biscuit lady!! :O

:O you cant put 4 custard creams on a plate and tell me I can only have one that's just cruel

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Her's one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Ambrosio

Granted, she's only around 5 years older than me, but she's pretty much the hottest woman around and age hasn't seemed to phase her looks like....at all...neither did having a kid.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I was never into the whole celebrity crush since I thought it was all rather silly.

In real life yes, he was a really awesome dude, and then he confessed to me that he found out he was gay. So there's that.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
The only celebrity that I remember having a crush on was Alicia Keys, but I was more in love with her music than herself. She was the reason I wanted to play the piano.

As for people IRL, there was this girl in preschool that I liked. Recently though, I find myself smitten with this girl who plays basketball and is at least a head taller than me. I'm not gonna further my relationship with her as we will go to different colleges in the fall.

getoffmycloud

Jun 13, 2011
getoffmycloud said:
:O you cant put 4 custard creams on a plate and tell me I can only have one that's just cruel
Ok, you can have two, but only this once... or you won't eat your dinner!
Awesome thanks mummy love you :)

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
In the non-celebrity category, I've had a crush on this girl(who's sitting 4 feet away from me, since she lives with me...in my room...and sleeps next to me) for 14 years:

She's one of my best friends. She moved in with me in November.
Not seeing each other very often over the years has kept my feelings at a manageable "just a middle school crush" level....but seeing her every day..... I've tried like crazy to keep myself from thinking of her as more than a friend but.....nope. It's been amped up to 11 now and moved right on past the "crush" level.

I think I'm going to see what she thinks of the idea of us being more than just friends.
I'm deadly aware of the dangers of the friendzone and all too aware that I may very well be stuck in her's.

*puts on safety goggles*

Wish me luck fellow Escapists.
Wish me all of the luck.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Not really a crush, but I felt a lot of connection to the human characters in the first Digimon series.

I seriously don't find any logic in it, but thinking about Digimon brings my inner child out.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Bonnie Wright, I suppose. If you don't know her, she's the actress who played Ginny in Harry Potter. But that was years ago.
Non-famous people, there's a couple of girls I was friends with a while back, and one guy who once used my naked body as a mattress (fun story, and I will tell you on request because what's life without mystery? Answer: it's fucking obvious).

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Irene Adler from "A Scandal in Bohemia", a Sherlock Holmes novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Yes, she's a fictional character from a BOOK. I mainly read actual books as a kid. I'm nineteen. I know, I know. I'm a disgrace. Kinda had a small "boy likes fictional girl he knows isn't and never will be real" crush.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I really really had to think about this. I don't think I was too interested in 'celebrities' and still really am not. I do remember watching on VHS [a href=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000235/]Dangerous Liaisons[/a] and while not really understanding what was going on was totally aware that Uma Thurman had a very brief nude scene. I was pretty damn sure I wanted to see more of that.

I had a serious crush on a girl in my class for a while she was one of the only two or three non white people at our school so that 'exoticness' could've been part of it. Totally took her to junior prom which caused a bit of a furor around the backwards area I lived in not to mention her parents.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I really don't think I had one, or I don't remember having one. Maybe Zelda from the Legend of Zelda? I dig the princess-y clothing.

Ieyke said:
Wish me luck fellow Escapists.
Wish me all of the luck.
Show her your penis, bitches love penis.

(Good luck, brah)

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
The pink ranger for Power Rangers was my first childhood crush. No idea how she looks now though.

EDIT: I had fantastic taste as a child. She still looks pretty good now too.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Misty from pokemon, god was she baggin.(grade school)
Then I went to real girl's, with LUci-lu taking that place(grade/middle)
Then back to toon's with Lacus Cylne from gundam seed(middle)