Choo choo! All aboard the Complain Train!

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
My complaint is this beard/ mustache trend is lasting entirely too long and I Sooo wish it would just go away and never come back. Beards and mustaches on guys creep me out. Not just a little bit, but a lot. Like give me nightmares that they have lice/fleas/ maggots in them for real. I would very be happy if like all men evolved to stop growing beards ever again and then I could rest blissfully at night knowing that nothing is going to crawl out of their beards.

Reactions: Ghostrick Dorklord

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
My complaint is this beard/ mustache trend is lasting entirely too long and I Sooo wish it would just go away and never come back. Beards and mustaches on guys creep me out. Not just a little bit, but a lot. Like give me nightmares that they have lice/fleas/ maggots in them for real. I would very be happy if like all men evolved to stop growing beards ever again and then I could rest blissfully at night knowing that nothing is going to crawl out of their beards.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
My complaint is this beard/ mustache trend is lasting entirely too long
Just have a shave, that's what I do.

Edit: I wish to pre-apologise for a joke I seemingly couldn't help but make (I mean, I could, I just didn't), but didn't know how it would be received. I have a beard, but it doesn't grow well, so most of it's a comb-over from my back.

Reactions: lil devils x

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Oh, and my complaint. I ate something yesterday. Don't know what (maybe crackers?), but I cannot get the bastard out from between my teeth. I've flossed so much I think I'm going to need a blood transfusion, but something is in there and it doesn't feel right. Fuming.

Yeah, and another one. I rang my mum a few weeks ago and told her I'd been very depressed lately (we don't live nearby, we only see each other in person every few months). She then spent the next hour telling me how good my brother was at everything and how much better than me he's doing. Thanks mum, but maybe don't take that job with the Samaritans after all, eh?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Oh, and my complaint. I ate something yesterday. Don't know what (maybe crackers?), but I cannot get the bastard out from between my teeth. I've flossed so much I think I'm going to need a blood transfusion, but something is in there and it doesn't feel right. Fuming.

Yeah, and another one. I rang my mum a few weeks ago and told her I'd been very depressed lately (we don't live nearby, we only see each other in person every few months). She then spent the next hour telling me how good my brother was at everything and how much better than me he's doing. Thanks mum, but maybe don't take that job with the Samaritans after all, eh?
I am one of 10 kids and the one both of my parents claimed " gave them all their gray hair" growing up so I over my lifetime have heard about how this brother or sister could do no wrong, while I kept doing things like being in the hospital for this or that, falling through the ceiling at school, falling off roofs, escaping every time they sent me to my room, sleepwalking into the forest, pond and road, sneaking out to parties, sneaking people into the house ( both boys and girls), finding beer in my air vent, finding street signs under my bed, pranks involving chemistry and biology labs... Never fails every holiday I get to be reminded of something I did that caused all my parents ailments.

I made the mistake today of attempting to discuss " Elderly benefits" to my mother when the word " Elderly" apparently triggered her and sent her on a tangent. She started screaming at me that she wasn't elderly and then tried to PROVE it to me by doing things that could get her hurt. She JUST got home from the hospital today and she is trying to kill herself already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baffle

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
What the hell happened to Youtube's search function? These days it seems to only give you 10 results before unloading a whole bunch of shit that is not at all related to what you wanted to find.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MOM WHEN YOU CALL AND I SAY I'M ON THE HIGHWAY THAT WASN'T AN INVITATION TO CALL 3 MORE TIMES IN 15 MINUTES

I did not have a fun car ride to visit my parents' for dinner tonight.

Reactions: Kae

Ghostrick Dorklord

Ordinary High School Girl
Legacy
Oct 2, 2009
Through the Looking Glass
Country
Wonderland
I feel ya. I hate my facial hair because it both gets in the way of my aesthetic and it actually hurts my face at times. It doesn't help my facial hair grows back really fast within a week that I would need to shave every day to keep appearances. I'm also just really lazy to shave all the time on top of it hurting like hell if I mess up. *sigh* I sometimes wish I could wish away my facial and body hair away because of how annoying it is.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Just have a shave, that's what I do.

Edit: I wish to pre-apologise for a joke I seemingly couldn't help but make (I mean, I could, I just didn't), but didn't know how it would be received. I have a beard, but it doesn't grow well, so most of it's a comb-over from my back.
If I shaved I would be bald headed. Being Native American, I do not grow hair on my body below my eyebrows They have a saying about Native Americans, they are either really hairy or have no hair at all. I am the latter. It is likely because I never grew up seeing any beards when I was little that made me fear them. (since the males in my family cannot even grow facial hair, or the females for that matter XD) Seeing Santa later was an extremely terrifying and traumatizing event from my childhood. Not only did they want me to look at the scary hairy monster guy in what appeared to be a blood dyed suit. Likely dyed with the blood of the millions of children he murdered, they TRIED to GIVE me to him by putting me in his lap. Needless to say the attempts to make me see Santa did not go as expected with all the photos of sheer horror on my face, from me crying, screaming and trying to kick him away with my feet.
I am going to have nightmares just finding this GIF for the occasion.

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I feel ya. I hate my facial hair because it both gets in the way of my aesthetic and it actually hurts my face at times. It doesn't help my facial hair grows back really fast within a week that I would need to shave every day to keep appearances. I'm also just really lazy to shave all the time on top of it hurting like hell if I mess up. *sigh* I sometimes wish I could wish away my facial and body hair away because of how annoying it is.
Maybe one day they will be able to research the gene mutation that causes some Native Americans to not grow face or body hair and be able to create a "cure" to make it stop growing for everyone else! Why hasn't Nair looked into this yet? XD

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
There's laser hair removal treatments to destroy hair follicles. Supposed to last for a couple of years at a time. I plan on getting it at some point to eliminate my "beard". I have super sparse facial hair, me growing a beard looks more like a 16 year old's peach fuzz. It's not possible to look good, so shaving is a required chore for me a couple of times a week. My skin is also sensitive, so those shaves usually result in acne and ingrown hairs. Annoys the shit out of me.

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Why the fuck is organic peanut butter so oily? Go to make my cookies and open up my brand new jar of peanut butter to find to upper most portions of it actually liquid. I feel it is a bit silly when I feel like I need to stick a hand mixer in my peanut butter to get the proper consistency.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Why the fuck is organic peanut butter so oily? Go to make my cookies and open up my brand new jar of peanut butter to find to upper most portions of it actually liquid. I feel it is a bit silly when I feel like I need to stick a hand mixer in my peanut butter to get the proper consistency.
Yeah really.

I wonder what would happen if you just... poured out the oils. Would it be worse? Would it become like 'normal' peanut butter?

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Yeah really.

I wonder what would happen if you just... poured out the oils. Would it be worse? Would it become like 'normal' peanut butter?
I think it would probably become a super dense object (like depleted uranium) that causes anyone with a peanut allergy within a 15 ft radius to have an allergic reaction.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Fainting goats are countless hours of entertainment.
Though this should have been on the Smiling thread. Maybe the complaining thread needed a smile anyways.:)
Or to keep it on topic.. I should complain about the fact that the last 3 little goats DIDN'T faint.

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Because the peanut oil isn't mixed with other oils, so it rises at room temperature. Try mixing it up and then storing the jar upside down so it rises to the bottom.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I don't understand the meme of wanting a girl to sit on your face. Having a girl sit on your lap is a million times better.