CNN Insider admits hyping death toll of Covid to drive ratings.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
And because Twitter is cancer when it comes to linking single Tweets, the bottom video is the one I wanted to link.
IIRC the original Covid-19 tests were previous NovelCorona Virus tests because that's what Covid is, so the itteration should have at least detected a virus of roughly the same structure. Come to find out the original test wasn't even effective in the original way.

Trump was trying his best using the tools that the previous administration left behind for him. Which is different than Biden saying, "Trump made it so I wouldn't take it" then taking it behind the scenes because you know what you are saying is just bullshit.

Again, Trump was forced to defend himself because all he ever got was attacks from every direction and was fought on everything he tried to do. And one of the reasons he said asshole-like things was because he wasn't in this for political power gain. He wasn't a politician and didn't act like it, so instead of taking everything on the chin the way most political dipshits so, Trump punched back.

I would agree that some of the punching back he did probably shouldn't have happened and he would have been better served to keep his fucking mouth shut. But I don't blame him entirely for much of what he did.

Trump did two things that I will agree were fucked up. Not worth demonizing him over or negating his every attempt to do what he could for the country, but still things that were really not good ideas.

1. Making fun of that handicapped reporter.

2. His comments about the capital riot. But at least the left didn't hold back on trying to capitalize on playing the victim in that regard.

Frankly I think the entire political system as a whole needs to be rebuilt from the ground up with new regulations that force those in power to actually help people and not take the job simply for the sake of abusing their influence for their own gains.

Power does nothing but corrupt people. It always has and always will.

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
I mean I always said that people treated Trump unbelievably unfairly. The news constantly made shit up about him, the left called him racist for doing the exact same shit that they were trying to do in the first place "Who built the cages Joe?".
I beg to differ. He was treated no differently than any other politician. Fox News had been shitting all over Obama and is shitting over Joe. The more left leaning media shit all over Trump. With the difference being that Trump deserved at least half the shittalking.

He wasn't called racist for continuing ongoing policy he was called a racist because he spread the birther theories about Obama (Why oh why would he suddenly start questioning a presidents birthplace? Could it be because he's black?) and said the following during his announcement speech: " They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. ". I am sorry but that's just asking everyone to be calling you out as a racist. Had he at least said something like: "Despite many being good people some of them are bringing drugs, some are criminals, some are rapists.". Just think about it for a second, he's saying he's pretty sure they are drug smuggling raping criminals but he just assumes some are good people. Even Marine Lepen knows better than to say that, and that in his announcement speech... He set the tone.

The people in power fought him tooth and nail for every fucking thing that he tried to do for this country.
Making blatant nepotism great again by giving his incompetent daughter and son in law important white house jobs? At least "sleepy" Joe didn't make his son a white house advisor. I could already see the US right wing media go crazy...

Yet during Trump, unemployment was at the lowest rate in recent history. The stock market hit new records.
Sure, but at what cost? He benefited from a positive trend and sucked the federal government dry with a tax cut for big businesses and his fellow rich comrades.

And top it all off with Trump didn't start any new wars, or even commit acts of agression.
Killing a high ranking general is not an act of aggression? So I guess if Iran murders American generals it's all cool?

He successfully de-escalated the Iran attack last Janurary, he called off a military strike after theyshot down one of our unmanned drones.
He frigging assassinated Qassem Soleimani. What are you on about?! He escalated the conflict with Iran the day he went into office.

How many other presidents tried to make peace with N. Korea and met with Kim Jun Il or whatever the fuck his name is?
All of them. And Trump failed like the rest. Only difference is that Trump failed despite humanizing and giving a huge stage to one of the most despicable dictators of this planet.

How many other presidents tried to keep peace with Russia in the forefront?
Sure, i'll give you that. He did bend over backwards for Putin who may or may not have helped him getting elected.

How many presidents stood up against China to get jobs back into American workplaces?
Did he get many jobs back? I'll give you the anti China stance. And if he didn't totally fuck the friendship with Europe while being in office he could have actually done a much better job getting at China with the support of European nations. But he's an idiot so yeah...

Trump also took zero corporate cash influence, nor did his kids.
Wait what?! He did actually accept donations from corporations. And why would his kids matter? Oh right because he put one with no relevant skills in the white house.
Also, why didn't he release his tax returns? No rule prohibits him to release tax returns under audit. Also, why is the audit taking so long?

There were even reports that the people AROUND Trump would take the bribes to spy on Trump for the corporations because Trump refused to let Corporate money influence him.
????

Trump must have been the least corrupt president we've ever had.
You must be the funny person at home. Think about it, HE was the big corporation and he was right in the white house. Using his office to fill his resort all the time? Check. Using his position to give jobs to his family? Check. Pushing for a tax cut that mainly benefits people like him? Check.

That's why the media hated him. China owns the media and he was fighting back against China and their bullshit.
China owns the media... You really have to stop with the conspiracies. Joe Biden is not only just a tough on China as Trump but he's doing it better by trying to mend ties with his allies so he can work together with them to keep China in check. Is the media attacking Biden because of that?

Hell one might even wonder if COVID's "leak" from a Chinese lab, a direct result of China trying to fuck us all over because of Trump not willing to be bullied by them.
China's GDP growth rate has been consistently above 6% while Trump was in office. Sending a deadly virus into the world because of him is ridiculous.

Nobody can provide a legit example of anything Trump did that was more henious than any other president and I would argue that Trump did less shit to fuck with us and our status in the world than any previous president.
"Henious" is a big word. Here are the problems with Trump:
- He was more open with his racism
- Refused to take a firm and clear stance against racist groups
- He was incompetent
- He destroyed America's credibility around the world with some exceptions.

I would say that is not necessarily much more "henious" than many other presidents. But it was enough to make him a bigger target. And let's be fair to the media as well. Any media that wouldn't praise would get ridiculed and insulted by him. He would even criticize fox news or specific hosts whenever they dared to contradict him. He was just as aggressive towards the media as it was towards him.

But the SJW's and the left-wing media fucking HATED him and they hated him for the sole reason of him being Hilary and nothing else.

People can not like a policy and whatever from any given president, but Trump did not get fair criticism at all. He was demonized from moment one.
I am as far from an SJW as you can be without falling into the other extreme and I think he was a giant pile of garbage. I couldn't care less for half of the far left theories being spread on this forum but Trump... You just need to be somewhat moderate to see how bad he was.

And again, he was demonized from moment one because he had already made himself a bad rep with the whole birtherism and launched his campaign with this: " They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. ". He asked for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
And again, he was demonized from moment one because he had already made himself a bad rep with the whole birtherism and launched his campaign with this: " They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. ". He asked for it.
So he spoke the truth in a racist way, makes him a racist?

Look I don't follow the news much, so I forgot about the assassination of a warmongering general you're right. I guess every president gets one bombing early one just to test the button and make sure it works. I dunno.

Fine. Point taken. I still don't think he was a racist, nor do I think he was as bad as people wanted to believe he was.

And so far Biden imo is worse. Not because of what he says (because he can't speak anyway) but because of what he is doing. Biden had bene fucking over the people since day one.

- He was more open with his racism
I don't really see how he was open. He said non-politically correct things, but was he wrong about the " They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."? Oh I guess he also forgot to mention they are also sex trafficking minors.

- He was incompetent
Was he? Or did the system around him fight him over every single fucking thing he tried to do which limited how much he could actually get done? I think this is debatable at best.

- Refused to take a firm and clear stance against racist groups
He did though. Everytime a report sat him down and asked him if he denounced those groups he did without hesitation. What did people want him to do, wear a fucking sign?

- He destroyed America's credibility around the world with some few exceptions.
I dunno was America well regarded before him? If so was he rep damaged because of what he did, or because of what the media said he did?

Again I don't really give a shit because at the end of the day all politicians are greedy shit heads doing their absolute best to fuck us all over. So what really difference does any of it matter at all.

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020

Look I don't follow the news much, so I forgot about the assassination of a warmongering general you're right. I guess every president gets one bombing early one just to test the button and make sure it works. I dunno.

Fine. Point taken. I still don't think he was a racist, nor do I think he was as bad as people wanted to believe he was.

And so far Biden imo is worse. Not because of what he says (because he can't speak anyway) but because of what he is doing. Biden had bene fucking over the people since day one.
But did he speak the truth? What study showed that most Mexicans crossing over the borders are criminals/rapists/drug smugglers? He said "some" are good people. Usually "some" refers to a small part of the whole. I have yet to see any factual evidence only "some" are good people.
It was likely a racist exaggeration. Look, I am all in favor of being tough on illegal aliens but these racist exaggerations don't help anyone. And defending them is likely only going to make you look racist as well.

Qassem Soleimani wasn't any more a warmonger than any American general or high ranking CIA official. He armed and helped foreign militias on his side, the US does the same. (and many other countries as well for that matter).

And how is Biden fucking over people? Apart from not delivering some of his promises most people knew he wouldn't he isn't really fucking over anyone any more than they already were by Trump. The improvement just seems lackluster.

I don't really see how he was open. He said non-politically correct things, but was he wrong about the " They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."? Oh I guess he also forgot to mention they are also sex trafficking minors.
Is there any data to suggest only a minority of them are good people? There is a huge difference between implying there is a problem and that there bad apples coming over and implying most are bad apples.

Was he? Or did the system around him fight him over every single fucking thing he tried to do which limited how much he could actually get done? I think this is debatable at best.
Yes he was. The system around him managed to limit the damage.

He did though. Everytime a report sat him down and asked him if he denounced those groups he did without hesitation. What did people want him to do, wear a fucking sign?
He didn't though. He told the proud boys to "stand by". Tried to clearly minimise what was done by the far right protestors in Charlottesville by saying there were bad people "on both sides". His tactic is pretty obvious: barely condemn in a half assed way so that you can claim you condemned them while full well knowing they wouldn't feel condemned and keep on voting for you. And this obvious tactic worked quite well as they kept on considering him as their quasi-prophet.

I dunno was America well regarded before him? If so was he rep damaged because of what he did, or because of what the media said he did?

Again I don't really give a shit because at the end of the day all politicians are greedy shit heads doing their absolute best to fuck us all over. So what really difference does any of it matter at all.
I was referring to America's credibility on a political level. Foreign presidents/prime ministers care much less about CNN's latest anti trump news message than about Trumps latest imposed tariff or treaty withdrawal.

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Half a million *extra* people in the United States are dead in one year because of this "minute risk". Millions worldwide. Plenty of them wouldn't be dead if it weren't for the "human sacrifice pleases the line" folks.

There's acceptable risk and there's "don't be a fucking moron" risk. But then, I *probably* wouldn't kill anybody by driving 90 in a school zone, so might as well.
The argument isn't that covid as a whole is a minute risk. What I was saying is that I've been going out and doing stuff for pretty much the whole pandemic because I got infected that very 1st week where we started shutting down things last March. The risk of someone who already had covid getting it again and also being able to spread to other people is pretty damn low. Same thing with vaccinations obviously. Other things like wearing a mask outdoors is pretty pointless, find me one documented case of someone transmitting covid outside where the person wasn't within arms reach for a decent length of time. Why do people where masks when riding bikes or jogging or walking? Sure, it's not entirely impossible that you couldn't get extremely unlucky and the air and everything flowed just perfecting from the other person infecting you, but we have literally no documented cases of that happening. That's the things I'm talking about that falls within acceptable risk. I'm not talking about say everyone just go to a big ass convention where you're body to body indoors for hours with thousands of people. People who already got infected at one point or vaccinated doing basically what they want is definitely within acceptable risk compared to tons of other things society has deemed as acceptable risk.

Lots of things can give you a fever. It's not even clear you even had a fever. So there is no clear indication of cause whatsoever.
I know when I have a fever. Never once am I cold and my skin is warm and I've not had something.

Given the rate of infection and death from this thing, to say nothing of the long-term effects it can have on survivors, I would say the "1 in a million" figure is being pulled out of somebody's ass.

That you never question any of it says nothing positive about you.
Much of that paragraph above this, it wasn't about covid as a whole. The 1 in a million figure was just a hypothetical in that sentence. HOWEVER, there is officially a 1 in a million chance you'll die of covid if you've been vaccinated so... (probably just about same for people who already got infected too)

Are you gonna question inviting people over for a party or get together because they might get hit on the way (severely get injured or die) or they might hit someone else on the way? There's all these things we do because not doing it would cause more harm. People have to see people to be mentally healthy. Kids need to go to school to learn properly, we don't close schools because the flu will kill some kids. Kids also need to play with other kids and serious injuries and deaths happen sometimes (freak accidents happen). There's trade-offs to everything and you do thing that that has fewer trade-offs.

One has to wonder what he would ever stand to gain by making such a statement. Certainly the risks of ostracism far outweigh anything else at this point. Whatever the case, we’re told this virus, however anomalous or prevalent it has been in nature, surfaced in some third world wet market, miraculously making the jump from animal to humans, and of all times on the eve of an election year.
I think (as I haven't really researched much into it) covid coming from a lab isn't close to "way out there" and is a legit possibility that is probably a decent chance. From the very basics I know and the former CDC director knows way more than me, the gist is that if covid did come from an animal and jumped to humans, it would take time for it to be able to mutate and infect us as efficient as it did. The former CDC IIRC (as I saw something on his comments a while back now) thinks it came from a lab for that very reason. I'm pretty sure there is nothing close to proving otherwise definitively nor the lab hypothesis either obviously, but the narrative that this definitely came from animals naturally is not nearly as rock solid as the media would like you to believe. I personally don't care too much if it came from a lab as long as it was indeed an accident obviously. Jumping to it could be purposeful is a whole other humongous can of worms obviously.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The argument isn't that covid as a whole is a minute risk. What I was saying is that I've been going out and doing stuff for pretty much the whole pandemic because I got infected that very 1st week where we started shutting down things last March. The risk of someone who already had covid getting it again and also being able to spread to other people is pretty damn low. Same thing with vaccinations obviously. Other things like wearing a mask outdoors is pretty pointless, find me one documented case of someone transmitting covid outside where the person wasn't within arms reach for a decent length of time. Why do people where masks when riding bikes or jogging or walking? Sure, it's not entirely impossible that you couldn't get extremely unlucky and the air and everything flowed just perfecting from the other person infecting you, but we have literally no documented cases of that happening. That's the things I'm talking about that falls within acceptable risk. I'm not talking about say everyone just go to a big ass convention where you're body to body indoors for hours with thousands of people. People who already got infected at one point or vaccinated doing basically what they want is definitely within acceptable risk compared to tons of other things society has deemed as acceptable risk.
Because sometimes people hang out with others within arms reach while outside for a decent amount of time. (a coworker of mine)
Because sometimes people got a regular illness and not covid but convinced themselves otherwise. (probably me)

Because sometimes people lie.

That's "why" these are blunt rules that everybody has to follow. Because sometimes, some asshole on Etsy is selling "mask exemption cards" or "Covid test results". I work at a place with a print shop. I've seen it. I printed off a couple while telling the person that that is not a thing. Got told that it was a HIPPA violation for not going along with it. (It's not)

I have a customer who "can't wear a mask" because they have asthma and hypoxia and it restricts their airflow and they got incensed when I insisted that they remain outside and that we would do their business curbside because of their lung conditions that would make Covid definitely kill them. (if their lung conditions actually existed)

So we have these rules that might seem unfair to specifically you or specifically me explicitly because sometimes other people lie.

(And you'll see the outdoor mask thing probably more because wearing a mask just...isn't that big a deal. I've left my mask on while walking across the parking lot to the car and driving home simply because I didn't feel the need to take it off.)

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Because sometimes people hang out with others within arms reach while outside for a decent amount of time. (a coworker of mine)
Because sometimes people got a regular illness and not covid but convinced themselves otherwise. (probably me)

Because sometimes people lie.

That's "why" these are blunt rules that everybody has to follow. Because sometimes, some asshole on Etsy is selling "mask exemption cards" or "Covid test results". I work at a place with a print shop. I've seen it. I printed off a couple while telling the person that that is not a thing. Got told that it was a HIPPA violation for not going along with it. (It's not)

I have a customer who "can't wear a mask" because they have asthma and hypoxia and it restricts their airflow and they got incensed when I insisted that they remain outside and that we would do their business curbside because of their lung conditions that would make Covid definitely kill them. (if their lung conditions actually existed)

So we have these rules that might seem unfair to specifically you or specifically me explicitly because sometimes other people lie.

(And you'll see the outdoor mask thing probably more because wearing a mask just...isn't that big a deal. I've left my mask on while walking across the parking lot to the car and driving home simply because I didn't feel the need to take it off.)
The only time I'm outside and people are within arms reach (besides walking by them or something) is when I'm at like a packed outdoor event like a concert or some outdoor festival. If I'm outdoors with friends, we're at most sitting as close one would sit at a restaurant table (not booth). Even inside, people normally sit that far away as well besides for sitting on the same couch or it's a really cramped party/get together.

I got no problem wearing a mask in public indoors places (even if I shouldn't really need to) because as you say, if you have that (previously infected people don't need them) as your message like nobody is gonna wear them and say they already had it or some other reason. Same thing goes in the other direction for these asinine vaccination passport proposals. Everybody or nobody basically. And everybody outside doesn't need a mask, they never did.

Lastly, I never even asked anyone or pressured anyone to do stuff. I go to the bar because the bar is open and my friends want to go. I play board games and DnD because my friends all want to. If the bar is open, why is it not fine for me to go? Keeping people home from covid isn't the only way to protect them. For tons of people (younger people), staying working is probably safer for them so if they do get infected they'll still have insurance. I bet there's quite a bit of people that got laid off that died at home because they were too worried about the hospital bills due to losing insurance. And, then you don't immediately start getting financial help either. If you're living paycheck to paycheck, it can take months to get money from unemployment. I got furloughed for a 3-4 months and it took a couple months to actually start getting money from Illinois unemployment because of how long it took them to process things. I didn't care too much about the delay because I don't live paycheck to paycheck but the whole deciding to go to the hospital (if stuff got bad) was definitely a thought. So just shutting everything down doesn't make everyone safer in just regards to covid let alone all other health related issues.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The only time I'm outside and people are within arms reach (besides walking by them or something) is when I'm at like a packed outdoor event like a concert or some outdoor festival. If I'm outdoors with friends, we're at most sitting as close one would sit at a restaurant table (not booth). Even inside, people normally sit that far away as well besides for sitting on the same couch or it's a really cramped party/get together.
The rules are not written for Phoenixmgs specifically.
Lastly, I never even asked anyone or pressured anyone to do stuff. I go to the bar because the bar is open and my friends want to go. I play board games and DnD because my friends all want to. If the bar is open, why is it not fine for me to go?
Maybe fuck you.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
mean I always said that people treated Trump unbelievably unfairly. The news constantly made shit up about him, the left called him racist for doing the exact same shit that they were trying to do in the first place "Who built the cages Joe?". The people in power fought him tooth and nail for every fucking thing that he tried to do for this country.
That's bullcrap and you know it. Barely anything was made up about trump. The media, especially the right wing, treated him more than fairly before the election. He got treated more fairly than the Central Park 5. The asshole and that biatch prosecutor framed them for a rate they didn't commit. Five teenage boys. Four black and one latino. Got put in prison, not juvenile hall, prison for 5 years. 5 years, all teenage boys. The reason they got out, was because the person that actually did the raping was already in jail for a life sentence of a previous murderer he did. He saw no point in having someone else pay for a crime that he did. So this prisoner actually had more humanity than Trump and his entire freaking party. More than that prosecutor.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland

Maybe fuck you.
A friend of mine used to work at a gas station. They opened Christmas day. He had to work. It really struck me how many customers said to him "it's terrible that they have you working on Christmas." If they knew there'd be no customers they wouldn't have him working on Christmas dickhead.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
So this prisoner actually had more humanity than Trump and his entire freaking party. More than that prosecutor.
Worth remembering that after the Central Park 5 were exoneroated, Trump doubled down on insisting they had to be guilty of something and deserved to be executed for it.

Anyone who still insists that Trump was treated unfairly doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
A friend of mine used to work at a gas station. They opened Christmas day. He had to work. It really struck me how many customers said to him "it's terrible that they have you working on Christmas." If they knew there'd be no customers they wouldn't have him working on Christmas dickhead.
Off topic: I worked for a year and a half graveyard shift at a 24 hour truck stop. I set up a "thank you for your service, truck drivers!" table with free merch for Labor Day.

Go on and guess what free merch I got that Labor Day.

I'm pretty sure I'd've murdered a truck driver if I'd been working there this past year.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
No, he's racist because he misleadingly portrayed the situation in a racist way.

The implication of his statement is that most Mexicans entering the USA are drug dealers, rapists and murderers. It is plainly true that the opposite is the case, and such criminals are a small minority.

nor do I think he was as bad as people wanted to believe he was.
I can buy this, in the sense that 3/10 is better than 1/10.

Yes, it means he is incompetent.

In the average democratic system such as the USA, achieving political action depends on persuasion, building alliances and consensus. So if Trump failed to get legislation passed, even by his own party, what is that telling us about him? Trump effectively annihilated his ability to deal with the Democrats much. By openly and crudely abusing political opponents, voters and politicians alike, in the way he did, he alienated them. That leaves him at the mercy of even a handful of his own party who might not agree. And evidently he could not persuade his own party to do much. So they did not do much for him. Trump can be characterised by a sort of legislative lethargy. Very few bills of much importance originated from the White House.

If you're a president with your party in a legislative minority and the opposition utterly determined to obstruct as a fundamental tactic, you can be excused a modest legislative agenda. Trump did not have that excuse. He was just incapable of effectively marshalling support in Congress.

So he didn't get that wall built. Nor did he remove the ACA and replace it with a "better" system: In fact four years later in 2020, he couldn't even outline a semblance of a plan on the campaign trail, because he'd done absolutely nothing except try to undermine the ACA through the courts. One could point out his abysmal failure to remove US troops from foreign adventures as promised. He could have done, but he let himself get sidetracked and swayed. (I'm not sure he even truly cared.) One can point out all those failed executive orders trying to carry out promises, because his administration hadn't even done basic due diligence to supply an adequate justification as required by law.

The problem is not that he never condemned them, it's that he also frequently ruined it with equivocations.

This is a pattern of Trump well beyond this issue: firstly, he is generally inconsistent. Or to put it crudely, he's a colossal bullshitter. However, he also tries to play both sides of an argument as a tactic - he is often vague or noncommittal. But when you're discussing white supremacy, I think people are justifiably expecting unambiguous moral clarity, rather than a general message of 'They're definitely bad... but some of them are fine people and I like them, they vote for me'.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
he's a colossal bullshitter.
As every politician is. This is why I hate politics in general, they all suck, they all are full of shit, and now they have the unpleasant reality of living in a world where cameras and the internet are everywhere so we see it clearly.

Like when AoC went online to tell her story of the riot attacks only for people to call her on her bullshit as she wasn't even in the same building as the rioters. Or the time she pretended to bash Trump about the kids in cages, posting a video of her crying against one of the "cages", only for people to reveal she was in a vacant parking lot in a different state.

What's bad is we have records and evidence of these fuckers lying, and even when we call them out on it, they lie and say that they never did the thing we have on video that they did.

Top that off with the tribalism that people have, who literally side with whatever "side" they are on (Republican or Dem) no matter what stupid shit their side is pulling.

Biden literally won an election off people going "well Trump's racist so anything is better than that right?" Only to have Biden fuck over the Keystone pipeline a project that would have generated thousands of jobs. He seems to have completely stopped all illegal immigrant policies and now people are flooding over the border because they know that Biden will let them get away with it.

And look I think Trump would have been great if he kept his stupid fucking mouth shut and stayed off Twitter. But big ego's gotta ego and whatever. Trump could have kept his head down and said fuck the press, while he just did his damn job and it would have been all gravy. But because he is a big orange jackass, he kept digging that hole over and over again.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
What's bad is we have records and evidence of these fuckers lying, and even when we call them out on it, they lie and say that they never did the thing we have on video that they did.
Or they draw with a sharpie on a hurricane forecast map.

20190904-trump-map-sharpie-ap-773.jpg

That's always a classic "Oh you politicians you" moment.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

Maybe fuck you.
You're ignoring every other issue that people face. Covid is not the only thing in the world. People need money to survive (food, shelter, etc.), which means working. Not a single country in the world has been able to keep people home until the vaccine was developed and you got your population vaccinated because it's not a feasible option. Masking is a thing because you can't keep people home for a year+, there'd be no masking whatsoever if everyone just stayed home obviously. Or you could've shutdown literally everything for a few weeks (have people stock up) and in the end that would've saved lives but you'd be sacrificing all the people that need medical attention in that time and just letting them die. By having essential things up like grocery stores and hospitals, you made it certain to not be able to stop the spread. That's what China did, but that wouldn't be something anyone here would find acceptable even though less people would die that way. There is no perfect solution.

And I can link to all the essential jobs that people had to keep working at during the pandemic that had high covid numbers. If you wanna find out where California's covid spread was coming from, it was the migrant farmers. Do you actually think we could shutdown all these things? Do you what to grow and hunt your own food? Do you expect everyone to do that? Very few can actually stay home and do Zoom for work. You either squash it initially like Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, South Korea or you have to find a way to live with it like almost every other country. The US response was at least a month late for us to be like one of those few countries, the cat was already out of the bag in March and nothing could really be done except a very harsh China-like lockdown. The one thing every country should be looking at is Japan, their numbers are astonishing and they didn't squash the spread, they are literally the only country that did what they did numbers-wise. Every country should've been hardcore studying Japan to try to figure out why Japan's numbers are what they are. Think of the lives saved if we could've figured that out.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You're ignoring every other issue that people face. Covid is not the only thing in the world. People need money to survive (food, shelter, etc.), which means working. Not a single country in the world has been able to keep people home until the vaccine was developed and you got your population vaccinated because it's not a feasible option. Masking is a thing because you can't keep people home for a year+, there'd be no masking whatsoever if everyone just stayed home obviously. Or you could've shutdown literally everything for a few weeks (have people stock up) and in the end that would've saved lives but you'd be sacrificing all the people that need medical attention in that time and just letting them die. By having essential things up like grocery stores and hospitals, you made it certain to not be able to stop the spread. That's what China did, but that wouldn't be something anyone here would find acceptable even though less people would die that way. There is no perfect solution.

And I can link to all the essential jobs that people had to keep working at during the pandemic that had high covid numbers. If you wanna find out where California's covid spread was coming from, it was the migrant farmers. Do you actually think we could shutdown all these things? Do you what to grow and hunt your own food? Do you expect everyone to do that? Very few can actually stay home and do Zoom for work. You either squash it initially like Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, South Korea or you have to find a way to live with it like almost every other country. The US response was at least a month late for us to be like one of those few countries, the cat was already out of the bag in March and nothing could really be done except a very harsh China-like lockdown. The one thing every country should be looking at is Japan, their numbers are astonishing and they didn't squash the spread, they are literally the only country that did what they did numbers-wise. Every country should've been hardcore studying Japan to try to figure out why Japan's numbers are what they are. Think of the lives saved if we could've figured that out.
Oh yeah, they're doing fucking great
Probably because they know well enough to fucking wear a mask when people are sick and not trawl the bars just because they're fucking bored.

Are you seriously using *migrant farmers in California* and other essential workers, me fucking included, as an excuse for why people should just be allowed to hang out in bars on "personal responsibility" grounds? In the land of "I'm going to lie about fictional lung conditions to avoid wearing a mask indoors for a few minutes because the wuhan flu is fake"?

Fucking delusional.

Last edited:

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Like when AoC went online to tell her story of the riot attacks only for people to call her on her bullshit as she wasn't even in the same building as the rioters. Or the time she pretended to bash Trump about the kids in cages, posting a video of her crying against one of the "cages", only for people to reveal she was in a vacant parking lot in a different state.
Those things you think she lied about SHE NEVER FUCKING CLAIMED.

The frothing rightwing media made it seem like she was claiming something by not even looking into her original statements, and then other morons who heard something they could get mad at her for never bothered to ask whether they were being lied to because they are lazy fucking idiots.
Do better to learn what you're talking about, or just shut up and stop polluting the world with repeated lies. It's okay to admit you don't know enough about something to have a valid opinion.