Comic-Con Hilariously Strikes Back Against Hate Church

Arcanist

Feb 24, 2010
GOD HATES SENTRIES!

I take my earlier comment back- THIS made my day.

Thank you, ComicCon. I salute you!

GOD'S SAPPIN MAH SENTREH!

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Win....just....win....
I bet you anything the idiots are gonna rage hard about this, try and get a legal right in the US banned for everyone except them, or something.
Definatly a Hi5 and props to everyone that was out there. In also fighting the crazy church on there own game, they showed that nerds, gamers, etc etc, can be mature, and not crazy or whatever negative view other people have on em.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
This is why it's great to be a nerd. =3 If people just insult you, you insult them with clever humor that they'll never understand. It's like heaven. Only made for awesomely weird people.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
But... But... That's not fair to them, they said they were gonna protest first! No fair.

LOL, some human endeavor still amaze me greatly. I wouldn't have thought of a counter-protest.

fuhier

Jun 20, 2010
Mutie said:
In the name of Ronnie James Dio and the comic book and alternative art community world, take that you monotheistic shits!!
Agreed 100% if they keep doing stunts like this there likely to get killed. Most likely they will protest the wrong metal head unlike dio god rest his soul

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Dio would be proud.

Yeah, I'm glad people have finally stopped talking these people as seriously, and have now begun the process of blatant parody. It's what they deserve.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
FINALLY! Someone has the balls to stand up to these morons. Thank you nerd-dom, you have made me very happy and have made me very proud. Keep up the good work! ^^

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Once again proof that nerds are not to be triffled with. Plus, we have more material. The have a several-hundred-year-old book to use, and they selectivly read it, only using the parts they think will make them sound right.
WE on the other hand the the entire ever-expanding mediums of comic books, video games, and general AWESOMENESS!