Commit one crime that is a reference to a game or gamer term

AsurasEyes

Sep 12, 2012
What would it be? Don't be afraid to be as silly or insane as you wanna be, so long as it makes people laugh. Describe the crime and the thing it's referencing.

I'd personally sit in a delivery room. History would forever remember me as "The Spawn Camper"

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
If I saw someone littering or some other minor offence then I would run up to them and repeatedly shout "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!!" as well as other quotes from the Olivion guards.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'll get it out of the way. I'll find someone who is travelling the word, on an adventure.....and put an arrow through their knee. Crippling them for life.

And then stick a daedric axe in their face.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
BOOM! Headshot!

Well...that was easy...can I give it another go?

I would lead a multi-stage strike to take over all of the world's military bases, then broadcast my message through all means of communication "All your base are belong to us!"

Blue Jay

May 13, 2012
I would commit suicide via copious amounts of marshmallows.

I could be the real Pac-Man.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I would go to the BBC and punch reporters every time they make disingenuous assertions.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I would stand one road over from a busy high street, and then launch projectiles over the buildings... just like a real noob tuber!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I like the idea of stealing either everything (in homage to Bethesda RPGs) or, stealing really specific though random ass things in homage to point-n-click games. Of course I could go all-out BaSS and lie my way into a power plant so as to screw with the grid. Not the worst of crimes but criminal mischief is still a crime

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Go to supermarket.
Steal some dungarees, a work shirt and peaked cap.
Throw all the mushrooms on the floor and stamp on them.
Kick bicycle helmets back and forth.
Break into the cash box on the self service checkouts from below.
Fend off the security guards using a stolen lighter and aerosol can.
Escape by climbing up the shelves on a staircase made of packing crates, abseiling down a display column like a fireman then ducking into a sewer.
Some time later, kidnap the most feminine female worker from the reptile section of the local zoo.

Alright, not exactly "one" crime, but it's all the one joined-up spree.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Go to a building site, find someone building a brick wall. Every time they complete a row, kick it out and smash the bricks with a sledgehammer.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Set up a cockfighting ring. Populate the tournament entirely with stolen pets and captured wild animals, kept in inhumanely small cages. Discourage any other actual criminal activities.

Jimmy Sylvers

Aug 30, 2011
Off the top of my head.

Kill a target with a fiber wire without ever being noticed or leaving any evidence that could lead me anyone to identify me.

Get paid a lot of money.

=OR=

Have myself killed with a golf club and write in blood on the walls A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS!

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Conduct a small series of head-to-head drag-esque races with a limited number of other speed obsessed sociopaths and your respective non-racing voyeur friends using massively souped up, nitro boosted and roll cage equipped go-karts... on the BMX / motocross tracks and skate parks of the local area. Choose the courses based on the potential for getting massive air over the jumps, and being able to complete each race in less than five minutes to aid escape from the police. Exercise a fairly relaxed attitude to crash damage. Bribe a local workman to bring a small mobile crane along to winch any crashed karts out of the scenery and back onto the track.

(If anyone gets that, then... FWEND!)

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
TrilbyWill said:
I would go to the BBC and punch reporters every time they make disingenuous assertions.
If more people did this, the world would be a better place.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Prepare a large number of low-powered timer-triggered IEDs, rigged such that detonating one device will cause any others caught in the blast radius to also explode.

Dress up in a motorcycle racing suit and go to a hedge or crop maze with a bag of the things. Operation: maximum civilian casualties. Try to avoid blowing yourself up.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Ninjat_126 said:
TrilbyWill said:
If more people did this, the world would be a better place.
You only need 2 people to do it. But It's a full time job. One for the day shift and one for the night shift. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would do it temp if they want holidays.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I'd steal a boat and sail to sea, that's what piracy is, right? What do you mean it involves torrenting files? Don't be ridiculous!

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Points to those who know what games I'm drawing these from:

- Break into people's houses and smash their jars hoping to find valuables inside.

- Throw turtle shells at cars that overtake me on the highway.

- Run through a public garden recruiting servants by pulling them out of the ground.

- Gather three friends to walk around town with you fighting hippies, lamps, taxis and fat ladies.

- Cover every building you see in bright, funky, vibrant colours.

- Turn off the world without saving.