Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Fantastic rebuttal.
Thanks!

H on a map can mean a lot of things. Wouldn't want to jump to conclusions, right?

I kinda feel like the "Shifa hospital was Hamas's main base" thing was refuted by Hamas...not being there
But they 'found' a couple of guns next to an MRI machine and a calendar with the days of the week written...

... in Arabic! :eek:

Reactions: crimson5pheonix
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
some more obvious horror confessions to be dismissed n ignored.

is like a starship troopers deleted scene or some shit

Had to look that one up because it would be really easy to make up subtitles on, but yeah even Snopes ain’t denying it after running the archived lyrics through Google Translator.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Holy shit! Sean's entire schtick suddenly makes sense! It's just about loyalty to Russia!

There's no way I'm sitting through a near-two-hour long video to get to whatever point is buried in there.

What's the meat of the argument?

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
There's no way I'm sitting through a near-two-hour long video to get to whatever point is buried in there.

What's the meat of the argument?
It's Destiny. Even considering a summary is too generous.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must

CNN's Christiane Amanpour asked former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak about whether he misspoke when, during this interview, he said that bunkers under the Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza were built by Israeli engineers. Barak responds that he didn't misspeak. Amanpour replies: "Okay. That's sort of thrown me a little bit."