Conflict between Palestine and Israel escalates

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
I have not seen anything about US intelligence reports proving Hamas was behind it. So far only Biden has said that he believes it. He has not even said that he had proof.

And honestly, what else could he really say, especially just after meeting Netanyahu and meeting various Israeli bigwigs ? If he doesn't deny that IDF was it, he would have problems defending his support for Israel. And it would insult all the people he just talked to.

But he is not claiming to be certain or have proof or that the US intelligence has proof. So he can safely backtrack later, if needed.

And just to be certain : Even the IDF-story claims it was a rocket from Islamic Jihad, not from Hamas itself.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Ah yes "admitted". Weird how this TWITTER INGLUENCER admitted to something that all physical evidence shows didn't happen. This is your source for evidence? But IM the one that got jumped for linking to Twitter? Shove off.
He's not just 'a twitter influencer'.

He's also not the only source that indicates the IDF has been lying.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes "admitted". Weird how this TWITTER INGLUENCER admitted to something that all physical evidence shows didn't happen. This is your source for evidence? But IM the one that got jumped for linking to Twitter? Shove off.
Hananya Naftali was an aide and media advisor to Netanyahu. He's also an IDF reservist.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
From what i've seen most of the damage was done to the parking lot, not the hospital proper.
I've heard there were people waiting in the parking lot because the hospital was seen as a safe area so this did have casualties, but it's really unbelievable it could be 500. I don't even think you could fit 500 people in that parking lot with all those cars

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I've heard there were people waiting in the parking lot because the hospital was seen as a safe area so this did have casualties, but it's really unbelievable it could be 500. I don't even think you could fit 500 people in that parking lot with all those cars
Actually I was just watching this video by a combat veteran analyzing the photos out of the parking lot and comparing it to the yields of Israel bombs and home made rockets.

He points out like you said how could you get 500 people in this parking lot, but also like the windows of the buildings aren't blow in, the shingles on the roofs are fine, the outside AC units are intact, that the cars themselves are damaged and burned out, but Israel munitions would have vaporized them and left a much bigger crater.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And? Where's the "He's in charge of ordinance and is overseeing the attack on Gaza which is how it's believable that he had information so fast."?
Do you think that maybe people who work closely with the Prime Minister and who are in the IDF might know when the IDF launch an attack?

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Actually I was just watching this video by a combat veteran analyzing the photos out of the parking lot and comparing it to the yields of Israel bombs and home made rockets.

He points out like you said how could you get 500 people in this parking lot, but also like the windows of the buildings aren't blow in, the shingles on the roofs are fine, the outside AC units are intact, that the cars themselves are damaged and burned out, but Israel munitions would have vaporized them and left a much bigger crater.
I don't really care whose fault it is. I'm just somewhat relieved that this most most likely did not kill 500 people. I'm hoping the actual death total is way lower.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Do you think that maybe people who work closely with the Prime Minister and who are in the IDF might know when the IDF launch an attack?
Do you have any understanding of how militaries work? Are you really implying that the prime minister is overseeing the military operations personally and micromanaging the targets of the IDF and then giving that information to this guy and saying, "Yeah bro, go on Twitter and play defense for me. Here's the details of the attack I oversaw." So he can then make a post about this after it happens, rather than the PM, you know, using his STAFF?

You don't think maybe, just maybe, you guys could have just waited to get concrete info? It's not like the tragedies are going to go down as this war continues. You're going to get plenty to be outraged at the Israeli government about, just have patience.

Example of how everything continues to get worse.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

Isreal has more than bunker busters. Doorknockers, the bombs they land on apartment buildings to "warn" the inhabitants, don't typically destroy most of the roof, for example

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The thing I hate most is that at the end of the day: what happened at that particular hospital barely matters. If I got taken in by a lie and motivated reasoning then what, Israel did one less civilian bombing out of thousands? If I'm right and Israel is only skittish about number of casualties, then they did one more civilian bombing out of thousands?