Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Oblivion...(with all DLC and expansions) Deadric lords? That's rather strange because I did the shiverring isles thing before the main quest, so technically speaking I am a deadric -semi prince myself. maybe the dark brotherhood?

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
alright, im a space pirate (metroid prime).

yeah, i can live with that...working for a giant pterodactyl will take a bit getting used to though.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Swaki said:
i just finished playing a quick game of minesweeper ;( i dont wanna be a mine.
Technically, you'd just be working for them. Maybe you'd be a number.

PoweD said:
Who exactly is the villan in Burnout:paradise?I would guess myself since i probably killed 700 people.
If Yahtzee is to be believed, DJ Atomica.

My last played game was Rock Band 3, so I'm not sure who the villain is.

The last game I played with a clear enemy is Plants vs. Zombies. So I'm going to be employed by the zombies to help them...Eat my brains?

I am TOTALLY going to be the worst employee ever.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
*Broken Steel spoiler*

sorry i dont know how to do the little hiding box

Technically im working for The brother hood of steel seeing as im evil as sin and killed them all with a nuke! Its a really cushy job because they are all dead

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Team Galactic from Pokemon Diamond!!! So I dress like an idiot, go against my morals by stealing other's pokemon, suck up to cyrus and DRESS LIKE AN IDIOT!!! (again)

as long as I don't end up a grunt and have decent clothes im fine (Saturn's are OK), but of course I'd overthrow Cyrus in a few days and turn the company around for the better :D

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I killed some L4D zombies. I imagine that with the competition I'll climb pretty high up the corporate ladder.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
Working for Saddler as a Ganado? Eh, I guess, the whole "Plaga popping out of my head" is kind of a turnoff. Maybe I'll hide the key on the other side of the door for once.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok so I'm now a underling for a Grotto Boss in Dragon Quest 9. Great I guess I have to dress up as one of the minions and wander aimlessly in the dungeon with no natural lights (goodbye sun and the freah air of the outside). I'm not sure if I am the type who the hero chase me to fight or vice versa. I sure hope that the hero just avoid me or that I don't block the narrow pathway for the hero to go through.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Well the game I am playing right now is Metal Gear Online. So do I work for Liquid Ocelot now? Woo being a random soldier!
If that game doesn't count, the last game I have played is Fallout New Vegas, So do I work for Caesar or Benny?