Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I don't like my new job; people keep killing me & looting my corpse. Then when I respawn in the exact same place a few minutes latter, the same guy does it again. There are also giant spiders, goblins, bears, & wolves everywhere.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I just played super meat boy, so I guess I'm the evil evil dr.Fetus

*shakes fist, raises middle finger *

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Touhou, hm?

Well, I get absorbed into the token small human village, most likely. Probably a farmer/peasant in a setting that rather resembles old Japan. On the bright side, benevolent absurdly powerful guardian who devours and creates history=safety.

dotchan

Nov 20, 2009
Team Fortress 2? I work for the Administrator?

Sweet. All I have to do is park myself in Spectator mode and press buttons all day.

Time to mash "Overtime" eleventy billion times... :D

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
The Enclave in Fallout 3.

I never really understood why they were the bad guy. Sure the Colonel guy is a dick and President Eden's same ten messages are pissing me off, but they don't do that many bad things (except for the spoiler-heavy thing).

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
Um... I kinda was the villian in New Vegas. Or at least working for him if you want to say it was Caesar.

laughingstock2909

Apr 22, 2009
thanks a lot, I now belong to the crimson lance, thank you hyperion; you've made atlas even better!!!!!! I hate this planet it smells like hemmeroids wrapped in bacon; spoken like a true hero general knoxx

Keetron

Jul 19, 2010
I either work for Abstergo or the Borgia, and I am none to happy about it. There is a reason I love Assassinating them.

The Headcrab Farmer

Dec 16, 2010
Yay, i'm a policeman from Just Cause's Mendoza regime. Give me a car and a cowboy hat and i'm going to hunt down Rico 'till the end of the world!

... i think i have road rage issues...