Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
Err, it's Wesker. Seeing as I'm about to get stabbed in the back with the Progenitor virus anyway, I might just not bother with the less than generous pension plan. Liking the leather jacket though...

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
I work for the Enclave.

I'm gonna die, but hopefully it will be awesome, i.e. Liberty Prime or nuked from orbit.

Sara Fontaine

Sep 20, 2010
I work for Reaver... a hedonistic lifestyle with the ever constant threat of a bullet in the skull... nice.

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
Bah............ trust me to be replaying Fable II.............. *is saving Fable III for Xmas* So at least I know if I want to hand in my notice it'll be easy *clicks revolver*

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
I work for Robotnik?!

Curse you, nostalgia!!!!!...I better get a frickin' missile launcher.

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
Halbech? Ah fuck, and I even turned them down when they offered Mike a job, looks like I'm the real traitor here.

Tehshi

Jun 18, 2010
I'm now a member of the zombie horde. Oh, god. I hear a chainsaw. No, wait, TWO chainsaws! OH GOD, HE'S HERE AND HE'S DUCT TAPING EVERYTHING TO EVERYTHING ELSE IN ORDER TO SLAUGHTER US!!!! AAAARRRGH!!!!!

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
So I've been sucked into the underworld of the Custom Robo universe eh? Sweet, two of my favorite things combined into one, organized crime and robots.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Well considering there involves indoctrination and cybernetics. Do I actually have the ability not to enjoy my new position? :p

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I'm a Collector then....and I'm dead.

'turns around last second to see light coming towards me'

Yeah, I'm de.....

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
I guess I'm working for Dracula. Which probably means that I'm either a monster, undead, or have no soul. Possibly all three.