Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
The online multiplayer for Black Ops was the last thing I played so... Oh no! I work for communists! NOOOOOOOOO!

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
Currently playing Demon's Souls, so I get to kill the main character 20+ times before you he/she can defeat me by a lucky punch/slash/arrow/fireball. Then do it again in New Game+, New Game++, New Game+++, New Game++++, continue for infinity or until he gives up.

G-Virus

Jun 15, 2008
I work for the Super Mutants! GRAH! TINY HUMANS! I'LL WEAR YOUR BONES...AROUND MY NECK!

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Sweet, it's time to take down the Templar's from the inside! Me and my hidden blade are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Well just played BFBC2: Vietnam, so I guess I'm conscripted into the Marines? Don't mind tbh, I hear they have fantastic training for snipers and it's one of the things I'd love to learn :)

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
HEY HEY HEY EHY!! NB NB NB NB NB NB NB NB NB NB...*Kzzzzt*

>Your psychotic body builder has suffered a massive software breakdown and needs a small orange turd to kick start it.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
Um, I was just playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I'm not far enough into it to know if there is someone causing all this, so for now I guess I'm a zombie? Ok, guess I'd better go eat some brains now!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
You know what? The TRUE villains of New Vegas are the friggin' Deathclaws! And no, I REEEAAALLY don't like my position here. The Alpha-Male just promoted me from captured prey to LONG PORK!!

*Running now!*

TiefBlau

Apr 16, 2009
I was hired by King Richard to pretend I'm insane and stand on a boat. If any white hooded stranger comes by, I will start laughing and grunting and shove him off the boat and watch him drown because he can't swim.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I'm apparently some guard from Renaissance Italy. Actually, this is going to be pretty cool, since the guards seem to be just as trained in free running as the assassin they're chasing, which is something I've always wanted to do.

I just need to start learning how to speak Italian...