Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
I don't remember which game I played last, either I'm working for the Joker and I hope at the very least I can start my own villain gimmick instead of just blending in with the rest of the inmates, or I'm now a soldier for the Space Russians in Vanquish.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I'm working for the bad guys in Fire Emblem then. In which case, Ill just talk to one of the good guys and switch sides because that happens a lot!

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I just finished the first Zelda for the first time last night... so that's how Dark Link came to be! Well looks like I gotta beat Zelda 2 now.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Awesome. I work for the Umbrella corporation. That means that our plans will be thwarted by that knucklehead Chris Redfield, and we failed to turn Valentine into a "Jill sandwich". Oh, and Wesker backstabs us. Thats just dandy. Umbrella are stupid...

Danman1

Mar 27, 2009
God damn it. How do I work for all the countries except France? Especially India. Those crazy bastards.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Looks like I get to have a fun time working a desk job for Stormwind city (last game I played was WoW as a Horde character, so the Alliance was "technically" my enemy since the Lich King is dead right nwo)

I just hope they don't make me work in the tailoring shops like a WOMAN! (disclosure:I'm not sexist, it was a joke, I mention this because I meant it as a joke, I treat woman equally and respect them as equals, and mean no bad blood by the joke. Now you can't freak out on me for saying that)

If it was last console game, then I'd be working for...I guess a zombie? Or I'd be a psychopath, Dead Rising 2 :p

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
so I'm some randomly generated gang member in fallout new vegas?

I sure need a stealthboy and a good gun quickly, or my guy is going to paint the Mojave Desert with my blood...

Well actually, I just played a little Minecraft. Does this mean I'm Herobrine? Hurrah, uber-creepiness.

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Well Oblivion has lots of villains, but the most recent ones are faced were some bears and wolves in a cave....awesome.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Aw man, I gotta go work in the Tattered spire.

So much for getting some kicks outta Fable II...

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
we will never get tired of "you [action X] the last [subject Y] from the last game you played!" : D

so...the last game I played was Audiosurf.
*is part of the cars on the tracks now >_>*

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
Dash85 said:
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?
In some games there is an obvious bad guy, but not in New Vegas. There it is all about perspective. Sure slavery is what we easely consider an ethical evil, but the NCR and House ain't no saints either. I can only conclude that the only villain in New Vegas is Benny, and working for him dosen't seem all bad, unless it's a job where he can ditch me once complete.