Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
C117 said:
So... why not just BURN those fuckin' plants? Or go to another house? (Plants vs. Zombies)
you would just walk down the middle of each lane...saying excuseeee me thank you. and rip 1 lane up from the back and then yell...COMMON DOWN!!!!!

luna_moth

May 20, 2009
Le_Lisra said:
That would be the mechanists from Thief2... could be worse.
Just hope you're not one of the masked servants..

OT: I guess I've been hired by the monsters of Mincraft. I don't wanna be a spider!

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
Now I work for the Fedral Government from the Wild West of Red Dead Redemption? Awesome.... I'm getting a boat back to Scotland or heading to Canada.

the_maestro_sartori

Nov 8, 2009
Loghain just hired me, to take out that pesky Grey Warden no doubt. I'll pass, I've heard that the Antivan Crows have failed twice, I don't think I'll do much better

Thrane

Mar 28, 2009
Vaccine said:
Topic: I work for the Lich King or Deathwing?(Most likely Deathwing since the Lich King is considered dead.)
If you logged onto live it's technically still the Lich King I guess. I was last on the beta so I work for Deathwing! Considering he's batshit insane I'm not entirely sure this is a good thing.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Ironically, the game I was just playing lets you choose between one of two factions.
So even if I joined the villains, the story goes and ends the same way, because their goals are virtually identical.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Oh goody, I'm working for the Joker. I now have an expected lifespan of... 15 minutes.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
I ate him, I spoke at his eulogy (And by spoke I mean I pissed on his relatives). He's dead. He can't hire me. Unless you are saying that I am hired by random Russians who hired him. In which case even MORE insult to his family. I killed him, pissed on them, then took his job. HAH!