Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I guess I'm a clone trooper now. Damn force unleashed, first making me eat stormtroopers then become one.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I would be working for CIPHER from Pokemon Colosseum. I guess it wouldn't be too bad considering I would still get to raise my own Pokemon but if I got high enough up I would also get a Shadow Pokemon.

Zannah said:
So I work for Team Aqua now? Aww. crap :|
Could be worse. You could be Team Magma. Technically Aqua are better because water beats fire but I always preferred Groudon.

Johkmil

Apr 14, 2009
So I'm a member of the Mythic Dawn. Good for me, I guess. Maybe all that crimson might become annoying in the end, but still, there are fates worse than becoming a cultist.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Dash85 said:
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?
Nope. You and I are now working for the Fiends. Hope ya like methamphetamines and squalid living conditions.
I don't... I'd be miserable.

TrogzTheTroll

Aug 11, 2009
Just played League of Legends... so I guess Im one of the more evil characters? I'll take singed, who managed to kill tons of people with a chemistry set and a bottle the size of a small car. (Or something like that)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
FOR THE OVERMIND!

I am wretched.
But I am Strong!
I am the Future!
I am Zerg!

Yeah... that just seemed a perfect time to use that quote. Although I was playing the Zerg on Starcraft II last so, its not that bad.

Kuckles

As good as the next man.
Aug 15, 2010
Looks like the allies are in for a shit storm this time, Im all ready to drive my tiger ace-tank all over them! :p
(Company of heroes)

SpecJoe Magic

Jan 26, 2010
So that makes me part of the Houston Rockets. That's certainly not a bad thing. Much better than what I would have become in most video games. Do I get the money that comes along with my new position? I hope so.

pvtwithrow

May 2, 2010
I played Madden, being a Pats fan who does that make me? the colts? Jets? Dolphins? oh! I know! guess I'm Maroney XD

Sad Face

Oct 29, 2010
Beastialman said:
Team Fortress 2.

God damn autobalance.
Bwahahaha. Ditto.

I work for Yin Yarn (Kirby's Epic Yarn)...What does that make me? A Yarn Waddle-dee?

Keltrick

Jun 7, 2010
All the worst luck. Warcraft 3. -___-' Ner'Zhul and the dreadlords can bite me! ... if I had free will that is. Damn, I hope I sneak out the back with Sylvanas.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
You know what, I'm gonna play No More Heroes, just so I'm not forced to be a Shadow. Instead, I'll be a badass ranked assassin. Fuck yeah.