Console Vs. P.C. (no, not like that...)

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
dogstile said:
Well you keep your gaming PC, but that's still no reason to needlessly stab at the thing every time its mentioned, especially if its mentioned in such a reasonable way as that.
Yeah, but where's the fun in that?

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Quad08 said:
I'd post advice but if I say something in favour of the Xbox, I'll most likely be called be insulted, called a jock, fuckwit, 'Halo Lover', or be between the age of 7 and 12.

Onyx Oblivion said:
Timbydude said:
James_Sunderland said:
Kazturkey said:
PC is better, but devs are moving more and more toward consoles because that's where the halo fanboy fuckwits are, and there are a lot of them willing to buy ANYTHING that their fuckwit buddies say is like halo.
Phenakist said:
Eternal_24 said:
Maybe you should take a lesson from this guy...

Cosplay Horatio said:
My philosophy is "Regardless of the means of being able to play games and despite their glitches and whatnot we all love games."
Thanks Quad! you made my day.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Cosplay Horatio said:
Well, when you journey through a thread that blasts nothing but hate at the console you use, and especially when you don't fit the stereotypes used, its nice to see someone with a bit of sense :) So thank you for that

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Quad08 said:
Cosplay Horatio said:
Well, when you journey through a thread that blasts nothing but hate at the console you use, and especially when you don't fit the stereotypes used, its nice to see someone with a bit of sense :) So thank you for that
You're welcome!

Jun 11, 2008
I really wish they would add cross compatability it would have made sense for IW move with IWnet and I'd finally get to kill me some xbox and maybe ps3 people too.