Corupt a wish foundation.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Baron Von Evil Satan said:
Granted, but they all come to life like stephen king's christine and kill all your loved ones.

I wish Iran would just go away.
Iran disappears just as its scientists find the cure to the weird epidemic of people rapidly aging and going comatose!

And that cell phone also can only work when it's calling old, comatose people!

I wish for a dish of old comatose fish!

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Granted. But the phone will be experimental, give off ridiculous amounts of radiation and you will get cancer of the bladder and slowly die.

I wish I had wisdom.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
gr
Eggsnham said:
Granted. But the phone will be experimental, give off ridiculous amounts of radiation and you will get cancer of the bladder and slowly die.

I wish I had wisdom.
Granted but you are stricken with blidness paraziation and deafness so you are not able to spread your wisdom

ronodar

Apr 22, 2009
the1ultimate said:
tonyl said:
lol i kept making them but nobody courrputed them....

i wish that i had my own personal army that followed my every whim and would nvr betray me
Is that all? Well a couple of universes over, there are these small green people who worship your very image!

All you have to do is make a couple of simple dimensional jumps, and they'll declare you their god.

I wish for a portal gun!
Granted but you are unable to survive a fall greater than 5 feet.

I wish for....every superpower thinkable, a mjolnir suit(with the phyisical ability to wear it), and no weakesses to anything.

P.S. First post in the Escapist forums

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Granted, but it's so heavy that the extra weight throws you off balance. You tragically fall off your bike and roll over an edge. Every bone in your body breaks, except for your skull.

I wish I was in the Starcraft 2 beta.[/quote]
Granted.The demo is so awesome and takes up so much memory,it only downloads the intro video because thats all it could download.

I wish I could get my L4D2 disk back.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
ronodar said:
the1ultimate said:
tonyl said:
lol i kept making them but nobody courrputed them....

i wish that i had my own personal army that followed my every whim and would nvr betray me
Is that all? Well a couple of universes over, there are these small green people who worship your very image!

All you have to do is make a couple of simple dimensional jumps, and they'll declare you their god.

I wish for a portal gun!
Granted but you are unable to survive a fall greater than 5 feet.

I wish for....every superpower thinkable, a mjolnir suit(with the phyisical ability to wear it), and no weakesses to anything.

P.S. First post in the Escapist forums
Granted but your put into a coma and taken off life support and soon die

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Granted, but that that includes the powers that slowly kill you by having them.
I wish for pants.

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
Tucker154 said:
Granted. It's in three pieces.

Eggsnham said:
I had wisdom.
Granted, but it comes at the cost of experiencing everything both great and horrible all at once. You are now also the age equivalent of 75.

I wish for the ability to grant my own wishes, of my own will and only my free will to wish, with no consequences, loopholes, conditions, side effects, mistranslations, superliteral fulfillments, changes in form, race, species, or standing as a supernatural/nonsupernatural being unless specifically stated otherwise. I wish only when I wish, without accidental wishes by result of intense emotion or wandering thoughts. My wishes rely entirely on what I intend to happen instead of words, ie. Wishing for a cheeseburger will produce the fresh, delicious, non-poisoned cheeseburger I had pictured in my mind upon a china plate in the location I designate it to be. Any corruptions of this wish can and will result in the immediate banishment of the granter to a pocket dimension with no means of escape.

Good luck, kid.

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
Aw what the hell...
Granted, but Iraq just got geographically bigger.

I wish for better sleep.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
Granted, but even though you find that the cake is truth, you die from arsenic poisoning.

I wish for the ability to grant my own wishes, of my own will and only my free will to wish, with no consequences, loopholes, conditions, side effects, mistranslations, superliteral fulfillments, changes in form, race, species, or standing as a supernatural/nonsupernatural being unless specifically stated otherwise. I wish only when I wish, without accidental wishes by result of intense emotion or wandering thoughts. My wishes rely entirely on what I intend to happen instead of words, ie. Wishing for a cheeseburger will produce the fresh, delicious, non-poisoned cheeseburger I had pictured in my mind upon a china plate in the location I designate it to be. Any corruptions of this wish can and will result in the immediate banishment of the granter to a pocket dimension with no means of escape.

Good luck, kid.
That's... technically not a wish at all. You can grant your wishes under your own power right now, can't you? I mean, you don't have any particularly outstanding abilities or materials to work with, but you can still work and study to get them accomplished under your own power.

In other words, wish granted. You may now fulfill your own wishes, just like you could before.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Cynd: Old. Comatose. You become it.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Cynimod said:
Aw what the hell...

I wish for better sleep.
Granted it is so good you'll nvr wake up

i wish i had a flying piggy

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
Tucker154 said:
Granted. It's in three pieces.

Eggsnham said:
I had wisdom.
Granted, but it comes at the cost of experiencing everything both great and horrible all at once. You are now also the age equivalent of 75.

Good luck, kid.
Granted.

I wish your wish to be un-wished.

EDIT: Fuck, just remembered the corruption tidbit. Ah well, you can have your stupid wish.

[small]I'm too tired for this shit[/small]

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Granted, but its bad.

I wish I could kill every troll in existence.[/quote]
Granted.You have just became the murder of every person in the world that has a WoW troll character.Way to go.

I wish the critcs could stop saying good movies sucked.

ronodar

Apr 22, 2009
Cynimod said:
Aw what the hell...

I wish for better sleep.
Granted, but you are constantly having horrible unspeakable nightmares.

I wish I had a trillion dollars.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Granted. They instead say that the bad movies were excellent.

EDIT: Granted. You are locked up for counterfeit as the nation undergoes super-inflation from a trillion dollars being added to its economy.

I wish for happiness.

Cynimod

Nov 19, 2009
tonyl said:
Cynimod said:
Aw what the hell...

I wish for better sleep.

Granted, but that just means breakfast now falls from the sky
I wish for Kurt Cobain to come back from the dead

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
ronodar said:
Cynimod said:
Aw what the hell...

I wish for better sleep.
Granted, but you are constantly having horrible unspeakable nightmares.

I wish I had a trillion dollars.
Granted but all of it plus an extra 4 mil gets taken in taxes in 3 days

i wish midgets were to be throwen manditorilly every 3 hours by a man shaped like a pear

thenoblegaunt

Jan 16, 2010
Cynimod said:
tonyl said:
Cynimod said:
Aw what the hell...

I wish for better sleep.

Granted, but that just means breakfast now falls from the sky
I wish for Kurt Cobain to come back from the dead
Granted, but he gets right back together with Courtney Love.

I wish for a new car.