Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
That's pretty impressive considering how rare knife kills are in Counter-Strike.

*Awkward silence*

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Just goes to show you kids; Don't cheat in a local match. You never know what the other players might have on them it at the time.

I kid, this is pretty messed up. So, the kid got stabbed STRAIGHT THROUGH his head and survived? Jesus. Frankly, the irony of the whole situation is palpable.

spartan773

Nov 18, 2009
what the bloody fuck is that about?! for fuck's sake it's just a game... sure i ragequit when someone's kicking my ass but come on... a knife through the brain?

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
Zerbye said:
That's reassuring that his motor centers are okay, but what about the rest of him? I'd be curious to know if he had long-term personality changes (sort of like Phineas Gage's encounter with a railroad spike). Youch!
Guessing where the knife is, it didn't touch his frontal lobe, so his personality is fine, i'd be worried about his sensories.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
IamQ said:
Stabbed in the motherfucking Brain?! Is he high?! Why the hell would anyone do that?!
Too much Fallout 1 and 2, apparently... You know, what with video games causing violence and stuff...

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
As horrible as I'm going to sound...
this is basically what I dream of doing to cheaters online.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
The media is going to jump on this and claim that "video games breed violence!!!" but they need to consider all the cases where people who have cheated in other games, cards for example, have been assaulted by their opponent, it has nothing to do with game, and more to do with human reaction to cheaters.

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
See dumbasses, this is what happens when you don't RIGHT CLICK with your knife, they always live!

On a more serious note, I don't think that this kid will hack again.

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
Well at least he learned a good lesson.
Don't cheat in the game or I'll stab you in real life.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
That's... actually very sick. If I picked the worst way to die, being stabbed in the brain with a rusty knife would definitely be up there. Of course, he didn't die, but now he has to live with that pain. I hate cheaters, I really do, but that's pretty awful.

I blame the videogames.

Robert0288

Jun 10, 2008
Well certain things must be said in proper order first.

HEADSHOT!
HUMILIATION!

and last but not least, in the voice of breen from Gmod Idiot box:
HAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
What happened to the days at LAN parties where cheaters and their computers were shown out the door in a less than cordial manner? A knife to the brain may be off the deep end, but the kid is still alive. Maybe he will think twice before cheating again.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Okay, first off, this is terrible of me, but the headline made me think of Full Life Consequences: "But John Freeman got knif and stabbed combine in brain."

Secondly, Jesus fucking Christ. Why does this insanity only happen in Asia? You never hear a story like this out of Europe, and from the US only with people under the influence or already with a criminal record. I hope the kid makes a good recovery. And I hope the other players get a good amount of jail time. I might mutter a few expletives at a cheater, but shanking him in the goddamn head goes beyond overreaction straight into the realm of dangerous insanity.

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
Ranooth said:
And we thought VAC was painful. . .
This..

But seriously, I really hate hackers. Not enough to do that mind you, but obviously some people think more of it then me.