Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
God-mother-fucking-damn - even I have never got that pissed off at a game. I've certainly never been pissed off enough to retaliate against someone. Let alone stab them in the brain with a rusty knife.
For the record...
I'd like to see someone try this in a scuzzy chinese gaming den!

Srdjan

Mar 12, 2010
IamQ said:
Srdjan said:
Well he was cheating, he is fault himself, certanly somebody warn him not to do that.
It's his fault for not assuming that someone would bring a fucking KNIFE with them just for such an occasion.
If I was him, the biggest thing I'd expect to happend, is someone shouting at you, telling you to stop using cheats or you'll get kicked out of the café.

Not getting yourself stabbed in the brain.
Well I didn't said that the guy who stabbed him was right, I just said that all this could be avoided id he wasn't using cheats.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
IamQ said:
Stabbed in the motherfucking Brain?! Is he high?! Why the hell would anyone do that?!
Dr Hax? He takes cheating seriously.
Sorry, had to say it.

OT, hope he's OK. Mind, bet he'll never hack again.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The suspect was obviously a noob.

Everyone knows you run faster with the knife.
Unless he had the Scout on him, he's fucked.

All jokes aside, I'll hope the kid is alright. Though his inability to die from a fatal wound leads me to believe he may be the Chinese equivalent of Brick from Borderlands.

ma55ter_fett said:
This is painfully ironic

"Games don't cause violence!"

case and point^
I agree, they don't.
People who resort to stabbing others in the brain over video games cause violence.

You can't blame an inanimate object/form of media for killing somebody.
[sub](Unless it's a Uwe Boll movie, heyoh!)[/sub]

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
I hate cheaters but, I would never go so far as stabbing someone in the head. I guess that the Chinese people (and gamers in general I suppose) are wound too tight.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Evil the White said:
IamQ said:
Stabbed in the motherfucking Brain?! Is he high?! Why the hell would anyone do that?!
Dr Hax? He takes cheating seriously.
Sorry, had to say it.

OT, hope he's OK. Mind, bet he'll never hack again.
I don't think he'll be able to hax again. That stab is wound to have given him quite some brain damage.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
My immediate suspician here given that it's an Asian crime was that there was money/gambling involved. Nothing definate mind you, but consider that Asian gamers tend to take a very differant attitude about competitive games than most people outside of Asia (on a lot of levels). Occasionally I've run into articles talking about how there are entire bookeeping operations based around competitive Starcraft, and other games.

Also there has been a lot of discussion about the nature of gaming and Asian attitudes towards it. Simply put Asians see cheating as part of the game, this has been an issue with a lot of games including MMORPGs and online strategy games for example. Leading to the old jokes about how "you don't think a 14 year old American kid can beat a 14 year old Korean kid playing Star Craft do you?" (oftentimes showing two computers running the game side by side, with the korean one so heavily modified it's barely recognizable anymore as the punchline). The kinds of mods used for Starcraft for example involving things like programs that do build queues in an automated fashion, or give far better control over commanding units in the field or whatever else. Usually in many cases involving entire interface overhauls.

What I'm getting at here is that I'd question the accusation of "cheating" as well since a lot of this kind of thing comes down to mod-wars and making or obtaining the best mods is considered part of "playing" apparently.

So while total speculation simply based on the fact that it ended with this kind of violence, I would immediatly suspect a lot of money (for the people involved) was lost to the victim, legally or otherwise, and cheating was an "excuse" to justify stabbing him in the head so as to avoid having to pay. Maybe there was a "no cheats" agreement, but I'd immediatly suspect that this guy simply cheated better than the others did.

Prometherion

Jan 7, 2009
Shit!!! How does anyone survive that? The knife is as wide as his nose at the hilt!

Makes me very concerned about the Javelin rampage I went on in MW2 this morning.

Wait a sec... what the nelly is that?!

AAAARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
PayJ567 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Oh for god sake, don't let FOX hear about this!
[http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/GeN_Ex/?action=view&current=FOX.jpg]
'What's that, Vanguard?'

NOTHING FOX
That was pretty funny man.

This is pretty stupid... Over a fucking video game? Worst I ever did was kick my brother in the balls because of something game related.

EDIT: I was like 8 not fucking 17 btw!
Why thankye PayJ. But yeah, what a fucking waste. Ugh.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
bjj hero said:
Distorted Stu said:
Who the hell brings a knife that big into a damn internet cafe :|

Fuuck, well at least hes okay. But seriously, thats fucked up.
He probably had it with him so he could run faster. I don't like cheats but I've never met a cheat who is worth going to prison for.

Was I the only one who sniggered when he read Wang Ba?
Ahh, as soon as I saw this article the first thing that came to mind was the run faster with a knife pun... And yes I sniggered too xD

While I don't bode well with hackers, I don't bode well with violence over a game either... Both parties are clearly in the wrong, and bring the world one step closer to bringing more and more grief for the gaming community as a whole.. -,-;

Why couldn't they be smart about it and just trash his pc instead.. It's happened before and it's more than enough to teach a hacker a lesson or two about the repercussions of hacking in a game, let alone hacking in a lan party... That's just asking for trouble.. Stabbing the kid was waaaay too far though, and I think I speak for everyone when I say "Do a background check on the people that stabbed him." For I believe there's more at play than what we're presented..

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
Soylent Bacon said:
What the-? omgwtf hax!

you cant headshot with the knife! you cant even make a one hit kill unless it was from behind, and that knife is in the side of the head! Stabber should be banned from life for using lifehax omfgnoob

The above is a joke.
Haha! I laughed. Almost as hard as I laughed at 'Wang Ba'.

My maturity leaves much to be desired.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
[http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/GeN_Ex/?action=view&current=FOX.jpg]
GAME INVOLVING KNIFE ATTACKS TEACHES KIDS TO ATTACK WITH KNIVES; CAUSES KNIFE ATTACK

Quiet, Fox

Mayonegg

Mar 29, 2009
Personally I think it's a marvel of modern science that the boy survived that; but surely I cannot be the only one who raised an eyebrow at this quote in the article:

"The boy was rushed to a hospital, where doctors decided to operate immediately."

Well isn't that nice of them! Now I'm no expert but I would have waited a few hours, to see if the knife would come out on its own.

I mean, just imagine an alternative...

"Please doctor, my son's been stabbed in the head!"
"Ma'am, no cuts in line. Now Mrs. Lauderdale, where were we?"
"Yes I have this terrible pain in my torso."
"When's the last time you ate?"
"Last week."
"That'll be it. Next!"