Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
a knife through the brain and yet i feel nothing i hate hackers my saying is if you not ready to accept the consequences don't take chances but still i only yell at them loudly or if i was in a LAN cafe i would get up and "accidentally" spill some coffee on them.

Soylent Bacon said:
What the-? omgwtf hax!

you cant headshot with the knife! you cant even make a one hit kill unless it was from behind, and that knife is in the side of the head! Stabber should be banned from life for using lifehax omfgnoob

The above is a joke.
well you can headshot with a knife in combat arms from the side maybe they were playing by those rules

Feb 13, 2008
I may not know a lot about biology (not much about history either...) but there needs to be a HELL of a lot of force to pierce the skull, even with a sharp knife.

Mr. Anti-Cheat needs sectioning immediately, and I really doubt that this was brought on just by a simple game.

Although...given recent coverage, guess what gets blamed....

(Experiment: Get a ham hock, balance it upright and then stab your blade into it...even with something as sharp as a scalpel, I doubt you could get it all the way in...)

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
I understand wishing head cancers on people, over the Internet of course... [cookies for reference incoming], but why the hell did he even have a knife?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Wow that's more than insane! I think the best punishment is calling in Dr. Hax and let him do the dirty work.

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
Final objective in ModernWarfare 2, anyone? lol
but seriously, i hope the kid'll be alright.

TheGuy(wantstobe)

Dec 8, 2009
Looking at it it seems to have slipped in right above and behind the temple at one of the weakest parts of the brain. To get the knife like that you would have had to either take a long round swing with the knife or have the guy pinned or in some sort of headlock where you can swing up or pull the knife in towards yourself to get enough force to penetrate the skull...

This is a brutal attack but one thing is certain. The guy will never cheat again.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Abedeus said:
but why the hell did he even have a knife?
Given the attitude Counter-Strike users have over the internet, I'd dislike meeting them in person without some sort of protection.

And because it makes you run faster, but alas, I've already used that joke up. :l

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Jesus fucking christ. Let's face it, that wouldn't have been caused be video games, someone who does that must have been fucked up for years.

But dear lord. Stabbed in the brain...

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
0_O Ohhhhhhh the media will love this. Damn.

[sub]He shouldn't of been hacking though[/sub]

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
What's with the "m m" things in your avatars?
I've beat up cheaters before, but real-life-head-shot-knifing? A tad over the top, mate.
Too bad the game will be hated on for this accident. Hope not.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Good golly..thats amazing..ive gotten annoyed over games before,hell ive even kicked something in anger..but i would never do something pysical over a game..jesus!