Creatures/Characters You'd Rather Never Fight Ever Again.

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Ansem/Riku in Kingdom Hearts... because wow that cutscene gets annoying after the third time seeing it O_____o

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
My first is also from Oblivion: Bears. Fuckin' bears. They take a shit load to kill and they do a lot of damage to my weak, light armor wearing archer :( Scamps were a pain in the ass too.

Wizzrobes from the first zelda...they pissed me off a lot

Rogue drones (in EVE online). They are the nastiest of the normal NPC 'pirates', in my experience, and there is no monetary reward for killing them, and they don't drop loot.

Oh, also Geth Stalkers from ME1 if I'm playing a soldier (Adept's singularity fucks them up)

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
The freakin Flood on Halo still pisses me off, particularly that level on Halo 3 where you go save Cortana (I think that's her name....been a while) after the level with nothing BUT the Flood. I hate that level with all my might, and then some.

Stephen Wo

Mar 16, 2011
My retarded teammates on "Early Launch" from Brink. It's less physical fighting, but more fighting with them. Instead of protecting you while you hack the main objective, they have seizures about the command posts.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
My dad. That guy is a balls crazy fighter.

Oh wait, we're talking about games... Um... probably the boss fights in Zulu Assault.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Cazadors from Fallout New Vegas. I need two partners at once just to take one down. Going for the wings is the best option.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Stekepanne5 said:
TheTim said:
The Imperial Star Destroyer from TFU, that was the worst thing i have ever experienced in my life, wanted to punch a hole through someone.
Oh, i forgot that one, the most anoying enemy in a Star Wars game EVER!
Dude, that is the most annoying enemy that has ever been put in a game EVER

sarath

Nov 25, 2009
I was first inclined to say Cazador's myself, but there is ONE boss i hate more than even them, Mobidius from Shadows of the damned, Huge amounts of health *played on the hardest difficulity setting* Really annoying shield that you have to shoot a loaded shotgun shot on *Which is really hard as the bloody thing got to reload all the time not to mention that it's hard to hit the fucking Holes in the shield* WHILE he still shoots and attacks you, A single attack takes half of your health or more, The shield *if you can't kill it which i just described being near impossible at least for me* It takes half your health in a nondodge move, He suddently spawns those explody things that take out most of the rooms and is also hard to dodge and nearly every third second he pulls the love interest out from under his cape who dies from ONE shot, So you can't use the machine gun AT ALL..so yeah, You get a pistol and a shotgun to shoot him with, you are denied your most powerfull weapons and he has bullshitty abilities.

If i ever see him again i swear i am going to execute the disc in 7 different fashions to make sure it goes to hell!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
The last boss in prototype... If you know who I'm talking about then you know that he's a cheating ************. Screw your one-hit kills and your timers and your insanely long health bar and your infinte back-up!

Dchao

Apr 10, 2011
Most of the enemies in Resistance 2, after a while they just took too much damage to kill and I think it made the game tiresome.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
smeghead25 said:
Small enemies that move annoyingly fast and serve just as cheap bullet-wasters. Also, flying attack drone type things. My least favorite enemy ever were the flying whatsits in Halo 2...
The fucking drones (Their species had a name but I never made it that far into the Halo books). As annoying as those were, they were easy enough to kill with a carbine or, DRM (DMR?) rifle...and in Halo 3 they explode!

I hate zombie-type enemies in non-horror games. The Flood in all their forms in the Halo trilogy especially but also the infected and head-huggers from Half-Life. Seriously though, I hate the flood. Reach is my favorite Halo simply because there are no Flood to be fought. I'm also probably the only person who wasn't disappointed that there wasn't a fight at the end of Halo 3 with The Gravemind.

Alkore

May 25, 2009
The Mascot from Dead Rising 2 (can't remember the name for the life of me) he shoots you with his super soaker flame throwers while he tries to run into you while on roller skates. really hated that guy.