Creatures/Characters You'd Rather Never Fight Ever Again.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Bah. You foolish outsiders know nothing of the horror that lurks in the Zone.
They usually come out at night... usually.

Guaranteed instakill, lunges at least 50 feet, eats bullets like they was candy, can't even fucking see 'em coming...

I used to hunt for these fucking things. Once, I killed 3 of them, while they attacked me simultaneously. Rokkit launcher for the first, sprinting over my own heavy grenades thrown in front of me so that the blast would catch the rest. Plenty of gunfire too.
I felt like dedicating a new religion to myself afterwards.

Alkore

May 25, 2009
Z of the Na said:
I can't be the only one to remember this horrible...well ***** for lack of a better word to describe this boss.

Never again will I put myself through such an ordeal.
Wow i cant believe that i forgot about this boss I freaking hated her. Actually most final bosses from fighting games are really cheap but alpha 152 and the final boss from street fighter 4 take the cake

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Jay Parrish said:
CAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOREEEEEES!!!!

Stupid-freakin'-epileptic seizure-causing-venomous-spammy-bastards!

I swear to god... I hate nothing more, NOTHING...

CAPTCHA: wing it

Really... REALLY!? Is that supposed to be some kind of pun!? hmm!? I'm not in the mood Captcha bar, NOT... IN... THE... MOOD...
That is the GREATEST poster ever. I agree 110% with it as well. OT though with me it's Archers. The bastards always hide on area you have to weave through or areas you can't even get to and they are always accompanied by meat shields. Also, their more modern cousin the Sniper....

FUCK OFF, SNIPERS!!! I'M WALKING HERE!!!!!
(No offense intended to people who play multiplayer games and prefer sniping)

BadgeMan

May 21, 2009
The Cerberi from the God Of War series, incredibly frustrating at first.

Pure flood from Halo 3, that entire flood based level was not fun in the slightest.

Most rifle wielding enemies in inFamous, ridiculously accurate, made it really painful to navigate down an enemy populated street.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Actually, here's another.

Konstantin Brayko. Seriously, this asshat is damn near impossible even if you do taint his drugs. He can take more punishment than any other boss in the game and Alpha Protocol is a game where elderly men in business suits can take a 12 gauge shotgun shell to the face at point blank range and not even BLINK! Konstantin is fast, with a ludicrously powerful melee attack and tons of goons as well. I hope you didn't build a major stealth character, cause chances are your going to die when first fighting him. When did snorting a pile of cocaine make you freaking bulletproof?

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
Cougars from RDR.
i would just be walking along, trying to find that treasure chest, and BAM.
a motherf*cking cougar pops out of nowhere and kills me.
just seriously Rockstar.
what.
the.
fuck?

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
The_ModeRazor said:

Guaranteed instakill, lunges at least 50 feet, eats bullets like they was candy, can't even fucking see 'em coming...

I used to hunt for these fucking things. Once, I killed 3 of them, while they attacked me simultaneously. Rokkit launcher for the first, sprinting over my own heavy grenades thrown in front of me so that the blast would catch the rest. Plenty of gunfire too.
I felt like dedicating a new religion to myself afterwards.
You sir should get a cookie, I did indeed jump. That hasn't happened with a video game since Resident Evil on the PS1 when the dogs jumped into the hallway the second time you go through it.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
viranimus said:
Maneater and to a much lesser extent flamelurker from Demon's Souls. Both are cheap, But nothing surpasses how cheap maneater gets. Seriously it gets to the point of digusting.
You can be cheap right back.
You can use a bow, any bow except for the Lava Bow(because it'll knock him back, out of range) and fire at the first Maneater through the fog until it dies. Then you only have to fight one.

Personally, I carry around a Tower Shield so I can just block Maneater. Block, strike, dodge, repeat. That's how I win with minimal damage. :x

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - Dr. M. Fuck him.

Dragon Age: Origins - The Harvester.

Final Fantasy XIII - Tyrant or Dahaka.

Demon's Souls - I don't actually have a problem with really any of the bosses. I just really hate the Storm King. He's not hard, but he takes FOREVER to kill. And I do not feel up to using Hyper Mode to fight him, because those manta rays in the sky will randomly show up while I'm trying to hit Storm King and strike me in the middle of my wind-up animation. And even with Brushwood Armor, that's still deadly in NG+ and up. And before someone tells me I can just kill them all and not have to worry about them: They can and will respawn over time.

The_ModeRazor said:

+1 internets4u because I did jump.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Remelia Scarlet from Touhou 6. Once I've beaten her I'll be like "glad I got that off my bucket list. Now it's time to not give a crap about Flandre and move on."