Criminal Genius Seeks Hitman on Facebook

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
tkioz said:
hmmm while not defending this scum bag, he's earned what he's got, however I've mad jokes about wanting people knocked off before, once or twice, where is the line drawn between a real threat and a joke?

I mean honestly I've told my best friend "you sing that song again and I'll murder you in your sleep", we both knew it was a joke, but do the cops?
Probably the line was drawn when he wanted to meet the hitman. Clearly this was not a joke.

Jack Macaque

Jan 29, 2011
I'd have done it for 10K, that is the going rate.

Nah I'm kidding, probably as I'm posting this the cops are at my door.

But really, stupid kids these days.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Wow. 35-70? I wish Polish justice system was that harsh. Seriously. Here it would be... about 5 years for the rape, 5 to 10 for threats, total 10-15.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
What's the use of social networking if you can't even call in a few hits... unless you use code to communicate like the pros do, "Did you put the children to bed?"

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
I have a question. Why the fuck is the girl he raped on his facebook page? Must not have been to traumatizing for her if she's popping into his page to see what's new.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
Is this 'Morons getting arrested' hour on the Escapist? If so, keep them coming. I'm having a lot of fun.

One would also assume that any hitman worth his salt would not be trawling Facebook for potential clients.

That said, I wonder if someone has made a profile for 47 yet?

Apocalypse Tank

Aug 31, 2008
Notice how head rhymes with bread...
secretly he wants to be sent to jail so he can start a rap group (that or get raped).