Criminal Genius Seeks Hitman on Facebook

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Not the sharpest (or most stable) tool in the shed, clearly.

I guess he doesn't know how facebook works? Kind of hard to fathom at this point.

RollForInitiative

Mar 10, 2009
Croaker42 said:
I am surprised this guys sentence is so light. I mean shouldn't they add time for being a dumbass?
Is it really all that light, though? If you stop and thinking about it, even at the minimum sentence he won't be out until he's 30. At the maximum, he'll be out at 41.

Take the last 11 to 22 years of your life and mentally erase them, for a moment. What would you lose? Who would you lose?

Honestly, the best years of his life will be wasted spent behind bars. That's a pretty steep price to pay for what he's done, in the end. I'm not saying it's too harsh, necessarily; I'm just saying that, when put into perspective, it's anything but light.

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
Perhaps Dr. Carole Lieberman will be able to discover which video game caused him to commit rape and /or solicit a hitman.

... too soon?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
spectrenihlus said:

There really is nothing else that can be said.
@spectrenihlus, I hope you dont mind if I do a little sharing with your post, but it needs to go here, if not already...

*Edit*

Forgot to add, the dumbass is for not only raping a girl, but for trying to hire a hitman on fucking facebook.

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
WanderingFool said:
spectrenihlus said:
http://mycrimespace.com/wp-content/uploads/Red_Forman_you_dumb_ass.jpg

@spectrenihlus, I hope you dont mind if I do a little sharing with your post, but it needs to go here, if not already...
I was just about to post this very thing when I opened this article and then I look at my messages and see this that I have been quoted by someone in this article. At first I thought it was time travel.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
spectrenihlus said:
WanderingFool said:
spectrenihlus said:
http://mycrimespace.com/wp-content/uploads/Red_Forman_you_dumb_ass.jpg

I was just about to post this very thing when I opened this article and then I look at my messages and see this that I have been quoted by someone in this article. At first I thought it was time travel.
Having just watched Anthony saves the world, im rofling right now...

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
What an idiot:
There's a reason hitmen charge over $10k. See, for a mere $500, you would agree to meet him, and record your meeting. Since he's obviously an idiot, he'll blabber on about wanting to have the girl killed, and you'll have plenty of material with which to blackmail him.
And even if you could get somebody to kill her for $500, how sloppy of a job is it going to be? No elegance, no poetic justice, no subtle calling card left at the scene with no other traceable information. Just a redneck covered in blood, who left everything from fingerprints to his DNA at the scene. Pff, such idiots make us real hitmen look bad are the reason I hate people.
(why yes, I've purposefully ignored how he was asking people to have his accuser killed ON FUCKING FACEBOOK!)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
RollForInitiative said:
Is it really all that light, though? If you stop and thinking about it, even at the minimum sentence he won't be out until he's 30. At the maximum, he'll be out at 41.

Take the last 11 to 22 years of your life and mentally erase them, for a moment. What would you lose? Who would you lose?

Honestly, the best years of his life will be wasted spent behind bars. That's a pretty steep price to pay for what he's done, in the end. I'm not saying it's too harsh, necessarily; I'm just saying that, when put into perspective, it's anything but light.
It is significantly lighter than being dead, which is what he was trying to arrange for a woman he had also raped.

SteelStallion said:
I can really, really easily see this entire situation being misinterpreted. It's not fair to judge if you don't know both sides to the story. Consider this; The rape claims are actually false, she was drunk, she overreacted, there could be any number of reasons. The guy's pissed and posts on his facebook that he wants the girl dead, not the smartest thing to do but it could clearly be defended as an expression of anger that he was feeling for being mischarged.

Then again, maybe he actually did try to rape her. I won't be the judge though.
When you arrange to meet up with a person who says he's a hitman, after asking for a hitman to murder someone...hard to see that as a joke.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Should get life for that tbh, at best with a possibility of a parole with Jesus-level great behaviour. Alternatively, should be thrown into a room with an open electricity socket and nothing to do for a few days, considering his apparent intelligence or lack thereof, the problem would probably take care of itself.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
TheAmazingTGIF said:
This is why rape crimes need to have jail time plus chemical castration as the punishment; so these fuckers can't contribute to the gene pool.
What, no rusty spoon? Or rocks. That's what they did in ancient times.

OT: Now, if this kid were sterilized for some reason due to this incident, he could get a Darwin Award.

BioHazardMan

Sep 22, 2009
What a fucking moron. How can you think you would get a way with that? PLEASE STERILIZE HIM, HE IS A DANGER TO THE GENE POOL.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Eri said:
I have a question. Why the fuck is the girl he raped on his facebook page? Must not have been to traumatizing for her if she's popping into his page to see what's new.
She may have been looking for evidence about the rape to show to the police. Some people are dumb enough to brag about that on the internet. This kid is apparently even dumber.