Critical Miss: #18

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Public PCs Suck said:
ultimateownage said:
May I ask why you're using a different account?
I am on a public computer and I do not want to risk my main account.
I use this account whenever I am on a public coomputer.
At the moment I am in Spain on holidays.
Hope you're having a fantastic time. Try not to breath in too much second-hand smoke.

OT: That was pretty hilarious.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Infernoshadow211 said:
So is the hand puppet a personal experience from the bosses at the escapist?
Quite the opposite in fact but give it a few more months (and a few more screw ups) and we'll see.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I read the comic, then checked the comments. It took me a whole minute of staring to see what you people saw. What has been seen, cannot be unseen. Seriously, at first she was just eating a donut, but now...it makes me laugh, and feel guilty for seeing something that isn't even there.

Also, the joke was ok, but not brilliant.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I loved this, just because of the voice the puppet used in my head when I read this lol. (it was something like Slippy from starfox 64).

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Good as usual, and that first panel really was misleading, once you know to look for it.
Now I need me one of those Puppets.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Bwahaha - an awesome antagonist is introduced! And I loved Creepy Penny skittering up the wall to flee from her arrival.

Very funny, this one. I was a little afraid that it was going to peter out into suckiness, but the last few comics have turned it back on course for greatness. Keep it up!

And for the record, it didn't look to me like Erin was doing anything but just eating a donut in the first panel o_O Now that it's been pointed out, though... was that intentional?

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
ultimateownage said:
zombiejoe said:
zombie711 said:
Best hand puppet ever.
I want a puppet love child between the Erin Scout Puppet and the Vault Boy Puppet...NOW!
There's a Vault Boy puppet!? *runs of to steal it*
Public PCs Suck said:
zombiejoe said:
Headcap said:
Am I the only one who gets the wrong impression of the first picture?
HO HO HO HO HO, that is rich...you ment the Doughnut/BJ right?
lol
Holy fucking shit I just noticed it!
[HEADING=1]XD[/HEADING]

-Demented Teddy
I saw that, when I first saw it I couldn't make out what she was holding, and for a split second I thought she was doing oral. Also, may I ask why you're using a different account?
Wait, your a vault tec C.E.O. and you didn't know about "it" My goodness!
This should clear up everything:http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/vault/pennyarcade.html#

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Yes, she did. The bald guy lost almost all his fights but that feat made him epic.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Wait, your a vault tec C.E.O. and you didn't know about "it" My goodness!
This should clear up everything:http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/vault/pennyarcade.html#
Ah, yes, subject 77. He was just a joke we had at the office, to stick some twat in a vault with a box of puppets and see how long it too for him to go insane, kill himself, or realise the door was open.