Critical Miss: #2

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
Wow, imply that FFXIII is boring and Gears of War is about overmasculine men breaking things.

Clearly my time machine worked and I'm back before everyone else ever made this joke.
God of War, not Gears of War.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
If that could happen, I would buy hundreds of copies of God of War III, and I would cross contaminate it into almost every game I own.

It would be awesome.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
Angerwing said:
-snip-

I'd mix Fallout 3 and Tetris.

???
...How many nukes can you fit into Megaton before Lucas Simms shows you some wasteland justice?
o_O
and for all you noobies out there "wasteland justice" means he magically gets killed in one shot with a silenced 10mm pistol, in spite of the fact that that thing can't kill ANYTHING in one hit unless it's a sneak attack, and even then it'd be a stretch.

Sepiida

Jan 25, 2010
Funny concept and that last panel was great.

I honestly didn't think much of this series starting out (I have a built in cynicism to any new content on the Escapist) but that was pretty damn funny. Keep it up.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
HAHAHAHA yeeeessss....

Having said that, I do think it skipped one of the better components of the entry strips: jokes on ever panel. This made me laugh, but only once.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Alright i'm sold, I am officially a fan of this comic. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go put my copy MAG next to Bioshock and see what happens.

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
It's a shame Sazh wouldn't do this is when I played it, it would have made it oh so better. Two games I would like to see cross-pollinate with each other

Dragon Quest and GTAIV. I would love to see slimies in that game.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I'll have a talk to the Escapist Honchos about changing it back to jpegs. I look like an absolute dong doing so because I had to convince them to go with gif in the first place because ahem "it looks better with solid colours".

There's my monthly output of wrong right there.

Oh and I just have to share this.

[http://img691.imageshack.us/i/fuckingdonuts.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [http://imageshack.us]

It's by the insanely talented Psudonym of Escapist Radio Theatre. Thanks for making us look bad Psudonym!

vorkon

Mar 31, 2010
I like the comic so far, but the interface is really bad. There's no webcomic out there that doesn't have, at the very least, forward and back buttons.

Either the Escapist needs to allow for that sort of thing, or this comic would be better off hosted somewhere else, with the escapist only providing a link every week.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
...Yeah now I know I'm gonna like this comic. My combo would be Left 4 Dead 2 and Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time (Spiral of Death would just flood the world with blood)

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Awesome comic, reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZszN2aB-Bo&feature=PlayList&p=8D6F7CC6F03A7E84&playnext_from=PL&index=4

Question, how do I post art and videos directly in the forums (without making to take a link detour)?