Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Kayne will be fine, well maybe a week later.

After all his is rich, he will just replace them with another pair.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Nice comic but I think more people would get it if the dude busting through the wall was the same colors as the vanilla "survivor" skin.

Also if anyone wants to play multiplayer on a sweet server check out our group here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club

Even if you don't want to just pop in and check out the giant Escapist logos and Yahtzee statue.

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
I'm sorry, and Imma let you finish, but Farmville is one of the most addictive games of all time...OF ALL TIME!

>_> sorry, couldn't resist

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
With so much love for Minecraft coming from Shamus and now you two, I'm getting further and further pushed into trying it out.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
That was brilliant. I love getting obscure jokes. Well, it's not obscure really, it just requires some additional knowledge.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Gabanuka said:
Took me a few mins to work it out. It looked more like a man made of Lego to me.
The name "Kanyecraft" was kind of a giveaway.

CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
I'm guessing most people on a gaming site will have a rudimentary idea about the "Minecraft" obsession for the same reason I know that "The Cake Is A Lie" and...Well, for that matter, who Kanye West is in the first place.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
LMAO.

Awesomesauce would be an understatement for this.