Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well, finding them that way is pretty easy. Hell, find an overly large mansion with too-expensive cars and "bitches" hanging around, and you're suddenly loaded.

nagi

Mar 20, 2009
Oh no, another one got the minecraftitis!

... who am I kidding, I already made my own underground forest!

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
This one took me a little while to get, but once it hit me I was loling my balls off. Truly masterful comedy, keep up the great work.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
insanelich said:
kebab4you said:
Tirnor said:
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

My second thought was... ugh, too much Minecraft for me.
Iron isn't that rare either, maybe at start but later on you might as well use it for pickaxes :3
Minecart tracks and armor. Both eat a ton of iron.
I rather use diamond for armor. But true tracks do eat up iron. That´s why I rarely use them.

MangaVally

Apr 15, 2009
Classic :D
That reminds me, Just descovered a new cave formation to explore, Wish me luck hunting retarded rapper

I mean diamonds

Yea Diamonds

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
ohgodalex said:
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
Most people do play Minecraft. You sound lonely. Have a pickaxe.
No, I won't take that damn pickaxe; if you want it bluntly, I find Minecraft pointless, boring, and headache-inducing.

There, I said it, lynch me.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
I noticed the Minecraft tunnel behind the wall. If the entrance the Minecraft land was in my dentist's office, I'd be there every day.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
How does no one notice the amazing bit of information in the background? man, how technology has changed us so.

also does the mouth in the background look like its trying to eat a hot dog to anyone else?

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
At the third panel when I saw the cracks in the wall, I thought to myself. "Is this going to be about Minecraft?"

Nicely done!

EDIT: I didn't really pay attention to the title...

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
coldfrog said:
Is there no boundary that Minecraft won't be breaking? No media left un-impregnated with its blocky, mad mining mayhem? WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE MINECRAFT?

OH right, because you are so awesome. So goooooooood. Kanye's teeth don't stand a chance.
Ima let you finish but Tetris is the best block related game of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I didn't know teeth weren't invented until 1414...

WHATTHEFUCK!? I dont' even...

Seriously... I'm confused as hell right now...

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Oh, i get it now. Hes coming for his teeth. I just thought the minecraft guy was creeping me out with pure psychotic horror.......been watching too much horror movies.

Thats not what MY minecraft guy looks like, lol

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
The joke was directed at people who play minecraft, so yeah it obviously wouldn't be as funny to you. It's like an inside joke.