Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
A ton of people here play Minecraft.

anyways, that was maybe one of the best comics in this series yet, imo, loved the randomness of that, wasn't expecting.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Kanye's gonna be screwed when the value of minerals goes down. It'd be horrible if he had to pawn or sell those.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Is he really about to try that with a stone pick?

He's gonna need something better, or he won't be able to collect afterwards.

wait...

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
rembrandtqeinstein said:
Nice comic but I think more people would get it if the dude busting through the wall was the same colors as the vanilla "survivor" skin.

Also if anyone wants to play multiplayer on a sweet server check out our group here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club

Even if you don't want to just pop in and check out the giant Escapist logos and Yahtzee statue.
I think he is wearing armor. ^.^

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
CosmicCommander said:
ohgodalex said:
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
Most people do play Minecraft. You sound lonely. Have a pickaxe.
No, I won't take that damn pickaxe; if you want it bluntly, I find Minecraft pointless, boring, and headache-inducing.

There, I said it, lynch me.
PREPARE THE LYNCH MOB!!!!! Everyone get your torches, Shovels and pickaxes!!

ot: awesome I'm still laughing

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Lol. I'd put his head on a stake and stick it in the soil in front of my castle to scare of zombies and creepers. Bound to be effective.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
CosmicCommander said:
ohgodalex said:
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people do play Minecraft. You sound lonely. Have a pickaxe.
No, I won't take that damn pickaxe; if you want it bluntly, I find Minecraft pointless, boring, and headache-inducing.

There, I said it, lynch me.
If you find it pointless, maybe you really do need to take that pickaxe. get it? POINTLESS, PICKAXE...XD I know. terrible, right?

teknoarcanist

Jun 9, 2008
This was one of the funniest VG-based comics I've seen in a long time. The minecrafter peeking through that first hole like a predator is fucking hilarious.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
It cut away before the best part. That makes me sad. But the comic makes me happy. I am confused!

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Wow that was not funny at all.

Also way to be late to the "let's do a Kanye interrupting parody" party. Way too overdone, and completely not current. That joke had it's 15 secs of fame, let's move on people...

Apr 29, 2010
Well, that went completely over my head. Heck, I didn't even realize the title of the comic, let alone the comic itself was talking about Minecraft. I should probably play it to see what all the fuss is about.

Chicaine

Jun 7, 2010
John the Gamer said:
Lol. I'd put his head on a stake and stick it in the soil in front of my castle to scare of zombies and creepers. Bound to be effective.
I just leave a jukebox out there and pretend its playing 808's & Heartbreak, who knows it's probably going to be the theme music of the hell realm
I suddenly know why Notch said it'd be so risky