Crooked Technician Hacked Laptops To Become Peeping Tom

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
I sort of feel a little sorry for the victims....but very, very little.

I feel more sorry for the American Education System, which apparently has failed to educate a lot of people.

ELECTRICITY + WATER (in any form) = BAD!

This is something that we try to teach Kindergartners, but how they go beyond that grade without understanding something so simple is beyond me.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
This is hilarious on two levels.
a) It worked
b) Level of patheticness

Simiathan said:
Lack of technological knowledge does not equate to stupidity. These individuals took their computer to a "professional" (he obviously wasn't) because they had conflicts with their devices they could not resolve themselves. If they couldn't resolve said conflicts on their own, does it not make sense that they wouldn't be suspicious of the error messages on their PC? In short, they placed their trust in this man to perform professional tasks they could not, and he instead exploited them for his own sexual enjoyment. Blaming them is the worst thing you could do.
He was, he's just a **** as well.

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Simiathan said:
kurupt87 said:
Simiathan said:
Lack of technological knowledge does not equate to stupidity. These individuals took their computer to a "professional" (he obviously wasn't) because they had conflicts with their devices they could not resolve themselves. If they couldn't resolve said conflicts on their own, does it not make sense that they wouldn't be suspicious of the error messages on their PC? In short, they placed their trust in this man to perform professional tasks they could not, and he instead exploited them for his own sexual enjoyment. Blaming them is the worst thing you could do.
He was, he's just a **** as well.
That's one way to put it. I guess I meant to say that he didn't act professionally.
I'd just call him a fraction of a human being and be done with it.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
ThatDaveDude1 said:
People getting taken advantage of for being stupid.

I blame both parties equally.
Well,as long as there are people in the world there will be two parties...the idiots and the ones who manipulate the idiots,choose your side.

OT:No,just,no. Why does technology need to be used like this,God only knows what will happen when we advance technology even further. (I can only guess that he's bleaching his brain right now to clean away such horrible thoughts)

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Isn't respecting your customer privacy one of the golden rule for IT professionals? Unless said customer is a pedo or a terrorist ... or a V.I.P? :s

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
And this is why no one touches my baby but me. If it's broke I will damn well fix it myself.

And jeezus I never get naked in front of my webcam even if it's not hackable, why the crap would I get dressed in front of it. I don't trust that thing.

And that error message. Wow... thats equal parts dumbassery and assholishness.

ThatDaveDude1

Feb 7, 2011
Simiathan said:
ThatDaveDude1 said:
People getting taken advantage of for being stupid.

I blame both parties equally.
Right. Because blaming the victims of a pervert is a perfectly logical conclusion to make.

(rolls eyes)
If you're dumb enough to believe that showering in the vicinity of your laptop will in any way shape or form repair problems with an "internal sensor" then (A) You shouldn't be using a computer at all, and (B) You lose a great deal of my sympathy for you when things like this happen.

So yeah, I'd say that blaming these people for what their stupidity allowed to happen is a perfectly logical conclusion to make.

notimeforlulz

Mar 18, 2011
Lionsfan said:
So he created fake error messages that said there was a problem with an internal sensor and the only way to solve this was to put the computer "near hot steam for several minutes." Supposedly the steam would clean the sensor.
Wow.....just wow. Obviously there's no excusing what this man did, but that's pretty stupid of his victim's to fall for that. <url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RefugeInAudacity>Refuge in Audacity anyone?
WHY DID YOU LINK TROPES!? Goddammit my day's gone now... well back to reading..

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
notimeforlulz said:
WHY DID YOU LINK TROPES!? Goddammit my day's gone now... well back to reading..
I know.....I went on there to link that one bit.....next thing you know I'm reading up about Quentin Tarantino along with The Black Knight.....I've been trapped here for an hour so far....HELP!

Low Key

May 7, 2009
The usual thing I hear about is girls bringing their computer into a repair shop, but not being diligent enough to remove their personal pictures, and viola! Nudie pictures of them are now all over the internet.