Daily Drop: GameBoy

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
You're gorram right that was a failure! It didn't have Shaq Fu in the cartridge slot, I'd venture to say that's barely even a GameBoy without Shaq Fu.

Needless to say, that thing was built to last though..
I can honestly say the first time I heard of Shaq Fu was when hearing The Ultimate Showdown but then again im from the UK, mine had Tetris (2 copies for mutiplayer), Mario Land 1&2, Metroid 2, Mario and Yoshi (so much fun) and Wario Land.

Thats the only ones I can remember anyways.

EDIT: How the hell did I forget Pokemon? Im even still playing those games these days!

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
D'aww is till one like that. Actually it's a last console i bought. Sadly the battery port broke due to batteries leaking into it :<

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
[HEADING=2]:([/HEADING]

If there's such a place as gamer hell, at they very least Alex is going there. Poor GameBoy.

Zonra said:
Think it was probably not working before they even dropped it, they have used items before mostly cus they where already bricked or otherwise non functional.

But what do i know?
So that part at the start where they showed it working after at least the first drop (the screen cover was no longer on the GameBoy)... I guess you didn't watch that part? Because it was clearly a working GameBoy, at least before they crowbar'd it.

Mydnyght said:
And what the hell is that item for tomorrow? A tape dispenser?
Toy car.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
That's it? Why didn't you crowbar it along the back? That would've broken it in half and made it MUCH more satisfying to watch.

emptee

Sep 22, 2010
I didnt mind when you devastated the X-Box, but this is just wrong!
And even more so because the little guy is enduring all the abuse like a tru champ.

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
A Nintendo product can only be destroyed in the fires of Mount Doom guys. All effort is futile otherwise.

Hellgate

Mar 10, 2009
My mom used to throw my gameboy out of the 3rd floor when i asked for it and now, 18 years later it still works perfectly ^^ (I got about 20 diffrent gameboys from the classic one throu Pocket and up to GBC) so it kinda suprises me that it got jamed with a crowbar xD

rpg1203

Sep 18, 2008
I still have my origonal gameboy, sadly theres several dead areas on the screen but its definitly a lil trooper still working after all these years.

Demodeus

Sep 20, 2010
they didnt hit it with the crowbar a second time because the reinforced nintendium of the inner layers would have easily shattered the crowbar.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I still have my Gameboy..it's blue :D

Survived so many hits to the floor from high places by todays standards it should've been broken long ago xD

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
You... you... you are TERRIBLE PEOPLE!

*sheds a tear*

I have one like that in red and it is immortal. Will outlive my GBA for sure.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
You monsters! How dare you commit Tech Heresy on such a piece of art like that!? D:

This is the first one that I almost had to look away from...

Uber Waddles

May 13, 2010
Ironically, after the smash with the Crobar, it probably STILL works.

Those things are freakin tanks. You could kick, splash, throw, drop kick, and incinerate those things, and they'll still work. Granted, I wouldnt mess too much with those, I have a feeling that they leak radiation...

I remember, back in the day. When those took 4 Double A Batteries, and if you played it for too long, you'd have a copious ammount of battery acid on your hand. The burning never felt so good.

Like everyone else... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? but then again, it can probably handle it.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
I like the fact it appears as though the GameBoy throw the crowwbar to the side as it was hit by it.