Daily Drop: GameBoy

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Toasty Virus said:
They're really hard to find! Why did you hit it!
I have one, had it since '90. I think it still works too. You know back in the day they made these things more robust and don't even get me started on the game quality compared to modern games......(old person rant edited for space).....

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I wanna see them drop a Gamecube. Morgan Von Webb would be happy to see her experiment verified.

Also, that vid made me feel old. Simply cause I knew what that was and had one at one point, and kids today have no idea what one of those are.

HanselGreta

Professional Lurker
Oct 28, 2010
I think they should commit to the total destruction of every item that pass the ladder test. I want moar!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
You're gorram right that was a failure! It didn't have Shaq Fu in the cartridge slot, I'd venture to say that's barely even a GameBoy without Shaq Fu.

Needless to say, that thing was built to last though..

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Third time's a charm, if the console still works could you give us a post or maybe show it working/not working in a later video?

Zonra

Nov 19, 2009
Think it was probably not working before they even dropped it, they have used items before mostly cus they where already bricked or otherwise non functional.

But what do i know?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Was that the Gameboy from that LRR sketch "A Stitch in Time" from nearly a year ago?

Also, I guess you gotta EXPECT the crowbar if you know about this:
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to quote Men in Black II:
Jay: Didn't your mama give you a Gameboy?
Kay: WHAT IS A GAMEBOY?!?

And what the hell is that item for tomorrow? A tape dispenser?

EDIT: By the way, I'm not the only one who noticed Alex had to use BOTH hands when taking the crowbar to the GameBoy, am I?

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
I wanna see them drop a Gamecube. Morgan Von Webb would be happy to see her experiment verified.

Also, that vid made me feel old. Simply cause I knew what that was and had one at one point, and kids today have no idea what one of those are.
I'm 17 and my Gameboy with Pokemon Yellow was my best friend as a kid :D

Anyways, back to my original point...

[HEADING=1]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/HEADING]

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

It's the only way to express my feelings :'(

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Wow the Gameboy was strong...And you monsters! Why would you hurt my childhood! 0_0