Dead bodies in the closet...?

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Wait, I have a closet? Why was I not informed sooner.

[small] oh great another body needing of some burning[/small]

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Perhaps a bit off taste but still, I had to......

<spoiler=For shits and giggles>

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Oh, so THAT'S what I did after I blacked out just before I went on vacation. Huh.

believer258 said:
I'd hope that my nose was decent enough to pick up the horrid smell of a rotting body before a week was up with.

If it had been in there a week, though, I'd probably be a bit sick to my stomach. Upon finishing puking, I'd call the police, a (damned good) lawyer, and a realtor.
My serious answer is this, actually.

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
lRookiel said:
Perhaps a bit off taste but still, I had to......

<spoiler=For shits and giggles>
Wow that is just delightful mate

OT: I would be wondering who thought they could put a body in my closet and get away with it!

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
Well, If it happened to me, Id just move it someone elses closet... hey its not my problem now!

But seriously, You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Best quote ever I do believe

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Kakashi on crack said:
If you woke up one morning and found a week-old dead body (your choice on whether its intact or mutilated) hanging in your closet, what would your reaction be?
"So, this is the part where Ma Fratelli pushes me in there and leaves me with the dead body, right?"

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Pretty much screaming hysterically, likely with lots of crying and maybe nausea. If it's been in there for a week, it might be rank and I could lose my lunch.

I wanna say I'd run out of my room for my fam but I'm not sure. I'd probably just stand there screeching until someone came in and heard me.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Well, I didn't kill it, so I'd curse loudly, probably get sick considering the state a corpse would be in after a week, wonder how in the hell I didn't notice it for a week, then call the police. Of course, in my house, a body would not go undetected for any length of time.

Loud Hawk

Jun 8, 2009
Sexy time for me ;)

Nah, I would probably just dispose of it, I have seen enough bodies for it not to really phase me. Telling anyone would just draw unwanted attention to me and my plan for world domination.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
well apart from screaming and all that fun stuff the second thing to come to my head was

"damn now im going to have to clean all my stuff"

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Damn it. My henchman did it again. Jeeves! I need the shovel. Charles did it again.
OR
I didn't even have to dig it up! My Frankenstein is coming along quite nicely.

Realistically?
First: What's that smell?
Second:
The Diabolical Biz said:

Pretty much this. Then I'd cry.

Third: Call the police (at least they'd remove it)
Fourth: Wonder how the hell I didn't notice that for a week, or how someone put it in my house without setting off the alarm, and only put something in, as opposed to taking something.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Loud Hawk said:
Sexy time for me ;)

Nah, I would probably just dispose of it, I have seen enough bodies for it not to really phase me. Telling anyone would just draw unwanted attention to me and my plan for world domination.
Yeah, don't you hate it when people move the nuke markers on the map?
... <.<
... >.>
ME NEITHER