Dead bodies in the closet...?

stygN

Yay! Custom title!
Jul 9, 2010
Well, lots of people have already said it, but I guess I'll say it again.

Close the closet, call the police, get drunk, call my mother (she's both a mother AND a psychologist/therapist AND we drink together, so I'd get help there..!).

And well, probably take it as a sign that someone wants to hurt me which will lead to me becoming an isolated psycho that carries loaded weapons and knifes, move to the middle of a forest and set traps.. You know, those random crazy guys that live in the forest and fucks up people that comes close, like the ones you see in movies..

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Considering how well I normally function right after waking up, I probably wouldn't notice it. I'd grab a shirt from my closet, go downstairs and make some coffee, drink said coffee, go to get a jacket from my closet, and notice the dead body. Then I would probably sit there staring at it for a minute before panicking and calling the cops while screaming unintelligible gibberish.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I'd probably just stare at it for several minutes then close the door and try to forget it. Eventually I'd call the police about it and then spend a long time drinking and trying to forget what I saw.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I'm still dreaming, time to go back to sleep. Go back to bed wake up and it's still there. Huh I'm not dreaming, shouldn't I call 911 at a time like this?

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
I'd close the door with a blank expression on my face, wait 5 seconds and open it again. If it's still there then.........fuck.

silverpimp

Oct 16, 2011
8 day old bodies go in the attic, any longer than a week and they go in the fridge.
Zantos said:
silverpimp said:
I'd put it next to the week old dead bodies in my garage.
Are they the bodies that happen to have been there for a week? Or do you have some weird cycle that means you permanently have bodies that are a week old in there, along with the 6 day old bodies in the cellar and the 8 day old bodies in the fridge?
8 day old bodies go in the attic. Anything longer than ten days goes in the fridge.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Puke.
Really, the smell would be absolutely horrendous.
Followed by wonder who the hell it is and call a cop who wouldn't be a dickwad about it.